• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenjian's Gauntlet Round 1: Vs. He Who Has All

Tenjian is probably one of the strongest characters in his tier. I've decided to show that to everyone, starting today. Yes, I'm aware that it is a terrible time to do so.

Rules: Speed Equalized. This is Low 7-B AFO. Otherwise SBA.

Tenjian Grimoire RenderV2
All For One
Tenjia:
All For One:

Inconclusive:

So what does AFO have to counter being turned into a popsicle?

Range. Tenjian's projectiles are relatively predictable and easy to dodge compared to AFO. His infared vision would probably let him know that Tenjian's swords are too could to safely touch, as well. Fearhax, as well, could help.

Uh, Tenjian has better range than AFO. And unless the city freezing thing was done over time, I don't think that AFO can dodge that. The fear-hax could help but I'm not sure whether or not they would continuously paralyse an equally powerful opponent long enough for him to win, considering that All Might could fight against him just fine.

Not voting yet though.

Also lol, Small City Block level

Both of them are Low 7-B, where there isn't even a one-shot AP gap between baseline and the next tier. He isn't one-shotting anyone.

3.9 compared to 3.1 Megatons. Not really an AP Advantage for All For One, but it's there, so he'll be doing a few more tons of damage. Though, All For One can easily increase this gap, especially with the Air Cannon I mentioned earlier. All For One doesn't seem to really grapple that much, except with All Might. So I feel like he's more to range spamming, Freezing the city can easily be destroyed by the Air Cannon, though Tenijan definitely has better flight than All For One. Though I'm not sure if he'd beable to get close enough with that sword to actually cut him, with that Air Cannon and Forced Quirk Activation. I'm torn honestly, if maybe leaning towards AFO.

The freezing ignores AFO's durability so I'm not sure where he's getting the time to break out of it. And Tenjia has the better range so spamming that won't do much.

I meant he could try and interrupt it by shattering the ice as its growing towards him. Or y'know, just levitating above it and shattering it as it gets closer to him.

Back