• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ten tail's annoying confusion

Neither does Hinata with her Kyuubi cloak have any antifeat. Her blasting off the Juubi arm was her only feat with Kurama's chakra. So it cant be an anti feat if there were no other feats prior or after that using Kyuubi cloak.
She does have an anti-feat, it’s the fact that she has to be below Naruto, who’s weaker than the First Form Juubi. You can’t get around that.
Hinata blasted off the Juubi's arm using her air palm just like Neji did with his kaiten. How is that not an evidence to support her claim?
Those two things do not correlate in any way, shape, or form.
Of course she has to be weaker than Naruto WITHOUT Kyubi cloak.
I’m talking about WITH the Kyuubi cloak, what in the world made you think I was talking about base Hinata?
But with the cloak, she is on their level.
Except she’s not. She’s weaker than Naruto. She can’t be stronger than the person that amped her to that level.
And I'm not trying to scale her physicals to any of them. I'm only scaling her jutsu to the juubi just like you did with Neji's Kaiten.
Doesn’t matter, she’s still weaker than Naruto, who’s weaker than the First Form Juubi.
The main point of this entire debate is that The Last Hinata with Hamura's chakra scales above Kyuubi cloak Hinata in the war arc ho could push back the Ten tails arm.
Yes, we’re all well aware that you’re trying to upgrade The Last Hinata.
But Kyuubi cloak Hinata's air palm has nothing to do with durability. It's for AP.
Yes, I literally said this exact thing. This means that you can’t scale it to the durability of Neji’s Kaiten, even if you had sufficient evidence to say Hinata’s Air Palm was stronger (and you don’t).

Because your Juubi arguments were wrong, mate.
Please read my last comment to LordTracer
It's not bias, you were just wrong. It happens.
Tracer has been wrong before. Tempest has been wrong before. I have been wrong before. We all make mistakes.
In this instance, it to happens that you were wrong. Don't take it personally, just try to learn from it.
I know that. I have made several mistakes too which obviously didnt get accepted in the wiki and I'm learning better from time to time especially when debating with everyone here. But I really want to stand by my claim now that I'm not wrong. I have provided valid scans and showed why there is no inconsistency amongst the kyuubi cloaks. EVeryone is basing their arguments on how Hinata should be weaker than KCM Naruto sinc he got hit by a weaker ten tails. But no one is taking into account why Hinata with kyuubi cloak is vastly different from base Hinata. I mean, Neji without any cloak was already deflecting a juubi's arm so why would Hinata with kyuubi cloak who did the exact same thing not scale as well? Hinataand Neji with their base stats are equal to each other. Neji with Kaiten and Hinata with kurama cloak should also e equal to each other.
And please dont get the wrong idea. I'm not taking this personally. I'm infact learning new things and scalings from all of you so it's cool.
I wasn't always a respected Naruto supporter, Y'know? I started out as your run of the mill fodder Naruto supporter wanker, and worked my way up from there through debating other, more knowledgeable, Naruto supporters/opponents and did extensive research into the series since then.
That's great. Hope I would reach there one day too.

She does have an anti-feat, it’s the fact that she has to be below Naruto, who’s weaker than the First Form Juubi. You can’t get around that.
I sincerely understand what you mean now and what you're saying makes a lot of sense
But if you noticed, narrative wise, Kishimoto wasnt intending on making anyone with the cloak weaker than the KCM Naruto that fought 1st form Juubi. Remember after Naruto shared his chakra with everyone, Naruto explicitly noted and mentioned that Ino's mind transfer jutsu got faster than even Naruto in his KCM form.
EQrFh12U4AAL9V1.jpg

This means, Kishimoto intended to boost every shinobi who got amped by kyubi's cloak to Naruto's level. If it was an anti feat, Kishimoto wouldnt have made Naruto spurt out that statement which means Kishimoto was well aware of the fact that he was boosting every shinobi's abilities to KCM Naruto's level.
It was consistent as we could all see Naruto(who is now stronger than the Naruto that fought Juubi earlier) at the lead and everybody fighting behind him against the 2nd state of the Juubi all moving almost at the same pace with him.
0617-010.png

0617-012.png

0617-013.png

Even Kyuubi amped Lee could move at equal speed with KCM Naruto's RS.
Doesn’t matter, she’s still weaker than Naruto, who’s weaker than the First Form Juubi.
She really isnt. I already explained above how Kishimoto was trying to push an "allied shinobi equal strength narrative"
Post Neji death KCM Naruto>KC Hinata> KCM Naruto(Juubi battle)
It was a consistent amp for everybody just for that short period of time.

Last edited:
Tjdwo.....

You're still missing KT and Tracer's ultimate point. Even if the Cloaked Shinobi were as strong as Naruto himself, it still doesn't matter because Naruto himself is currently accepted as weaker than the 1st form Juubi. And by a lot, too. 1st form is High 6-C, while the second form is 6-B.

Tjdwo.....

You're still missing KT and Tracer's ultimate point. Even if the Cloaked Shinobi were as strong as Naruto himself, it still doesn't matter because Naruto himself is currently accepted as weaker than the 1st form Juubi.
Oh no no no. That's not what I was trying to prove. My point is, the Naruto after Neji's death isnt the same as the Naruto that fought Juubi earlier. He grew stronger after the Juubi fight. The Naruto that shared his chakra with everyone is the Naruto above Juubi since he automatically scales to everybody he shared his chakra with for them to perform those abnormal feats eg Hinata, Ino, Rock lee. This version of Naruto scales above the Juubi. It's the same way EMS Sasuke that fought sage kabuto is different from the EMS Sasuke that fought alongside BSM Naruto. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?
Kabuto fight EMS Sasuke<EMS Sasuke in the war
Juubi fight KCM Naruto<Post Neji's death KCM Naruto
And by a lot, too. 1st form is High 6-C, while the second form is 6-B.
The Naruto that fought the first form is ranked at High 6-C and up to low 6B with bijju bomb.

Last edited:
The Juubi that fought Hagoromo and Hamura in the manga is very similar to the third form, so not so sure about the first being the final form.
I know that. I already admitted that Uchiyaslayer and the rest were right.

Those two things do not correlate in any way, shape, or form.

I’m talking about WITH the Kyuubi cloak, what in the world made you think I was talking about base Hinata?

Except she’s not. She’s weaker than Naruto. She can’t be stronger than the person that amped her to that level.

Yes, we’re all well aware that you’re trying to upgrade The Last Hinata.

Yes, I literally said this exact thing. This means that you can’t scale it to the durability of Neji’s Kaiten, even if you had sufficient evidence to say Hinata’s Air Palm was stronger (and you don’t).
Have you read my latest reply your comment.

Back