• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ten tail's annoying confusion

Tdjwo

He/Him
After I got bullied by LordTracer, KingTempest and UchihaSlayer96, I have decided to make a post calling out the mistakes of the profiles for the Ten tails.
First of all, what are the forms of the Ten tails?

The first and final form
artworks-cfrxrFKd90nyYviU-cNyxOg-t500x500.jpg

This is the Ten tails first form in the sense that after this form, there is no other "beast version" of this form anymore. It is the strongest and most developed form out of all his forms. It s also the last form because it is the final form before the God tree was introduced.

The Second form
__ten_tails___render___by_alanmac95_d7noos3-fullview.png

This is the form that killed Neji, Shikaku and Inoichi. It was also the form where the Hinata and Neji deflected the arms of the Juubi. This form is very slender, has ten long arms, and an eye at the side of its face.

The Third form
juubi__third_form__render__nxb_ninja_voltage__by_maxiuchiha22_deg1gmv-375w.png

This is the Juubi's third form which was introduced after Neji's death and after the entire alliance temporarily took the 2nd form down with their "combined force jutsu

maxresdefault.jpg

The third Juubi form is basically like the 2nd juubi form except that it has two muscular arms this time around.

But according to the profiles for the Juubi, The first form has a wrong key for a different image. The first form is given the gedo mazo's key(High 7A) while the second form has an "unknown" tag. Infact, the first form's key isnt in the right place either. It's all messed up. This caused a massive confusion between my bullies that I mentioned above, and I.
Please, correct the keys and images and put them under the right names to prevent other confusions like this later on. Also, the biiju cloaks Naruto gave the alliance didnt create any inconsistency as LordTracer claimed.
Also, can UchihaSlayer96 please reopen the my CRT you just blocked. We didnt really end the argument and it got closed because of a topic that had almost nothing to do with the Hinata scaling.
Sorry for the stress guys.

Doing a brief overlook on that thread, I do not think they "bullied" you or at least i don't think that was their intention. It seems that a mass confusion tapped regarding the keys and images of the Ten Tails which lead to them not understanding what you were saying and it's not like you made it crystal clear for them.

I'll message them.

@UchihaSlayer96, @KingTempest, @LordTracer

Could you three explain your issues or whatever regarding the OP. Please keep it civil.

It is the strongest and most developed form out of all his forms.
You never proved this.
under the right names to prevent other confusions like this later on.
Honestly, you are the only person that’s ever been confused by it. The images on the profile have nothing to do with the order of the keys. The keys are defined by the key section at the bottom of the page and that’s it.

Okay, so I wouldn't say we "bullied" you. Sure, we may have had a bit too much fun with it, but you were also being utterly ridiculous, man.

Let me reiterate. The Juubi's profile has images for all of the Juubi forms as they appear in chronological order. That has absolutely nothing to do with the keys, which happen to include the Gedo Mazo in addition to all of the Juubi forms. The Gedo Mazo key is first because it's the first version of the "Juubi" we see in the series, that's it. If you look at the keys instead of the images, your confusion should immediately dissipate.
Now, should we add an image for the Gedo Mazo? Probably, but it really doesn't impact the page's readability as far as the keys are concerned.

Now onto the "1st Form Juubi is also the final and strongest Juubi form" stuff....
We've addressed this repeatedly. This is complete unsubstantiated headcanon. You initially claimed that there were no further Juubi forms after it, besides the God Tree, which is blatantly wrong as we've already proven. Then you claimed that it's the strongest because it's apparently the biggest and strongest looking, which is also objectively wrong. 2nd and 3rd form Juubi are not only FAR bigger, but also have feats and statements putting them above the first form.

I don't mind reopening the thread, but you need to drop this Juubi nonsense first. The Hinata stuff was already addressed by me, btw, but w/e.

Last edited:
Doing a brief overlook on that thread, I do not think they "bullied" you or at least i don't think that was their intention. It seems that a mass confusion tapped regarding the keys and images of the Ten Tails which lead to them not understanding what you were saying and it's not like you made it crystal clear for them.

I'll message them.

@UchihaSlayer96, @KingTempest, @LordTracer

Could you three explain your issues or whatever regarding the OP. Please keep it civil.
The bullying statement was just a joke.

Okay, so I wouldn't say we "bullied" you. Sure, we may have had a bit too much fun with it, but you were also being utterly ridiculous, man.
I was joking around with that word. Of course I know I wasnt being bullied. It should be obvious.
Let me reiterate. The Juubi's profile has images for all of the Juubi forms as they appear in chronological order. That has absolutely nothing to do with the keys, which happen to include the Gedo Mazo in addition to all of the Juubi forms. The Gedo Mazo key is first because it's the first version of the "Juubi" we see in the series, that's it. If you look at the keys instead of the images, your confusion should immediately dissipate.
Now, should we add an image for the Gedo Mazo? Probably, but it really doesn't impact the page's readability as far as the keys are concerned.
i guess we saw things differently. I always look at the images and keys whenever I want to differentiate between forms and version. I got confused when I saw that the first form was given a gedo key which was what caused the uproar in the first place. My bad.
Now onto the "1st Form Juubi is also the final and strongest Juubi form" stuff....
We've addressed this repeatedly. This is complete unsubstantiated headcanon. You initially claimed that there were no further Juubi forms after it, besides the God Tree, which is blatantly wrong as we've already proven. Then you claimed that it's the strongest because it's apparently the biggest and strongest looking, which is also objectively wrong. 2nd and 3rd form Juubi are not only FAR bigger, but also have feats and statements putting them above the first form.
The biggest looking Juubi form is the strongest one. That is the complete form of the juubi. It was able to flick away Killer bee's bijju bomb while the third form got his arm repelled by a simple rotation.
I don't mind reopening the thread, but you need to drop this Juubi nonsense first. The Hinata stuff was already addressed by me, btw, but w/e.
I will drop the juubi argument. The argument you made for Hinata was already countered if you check the last reply I made to you prior to this juubi argument. Thanks.

I regret nothing.

The OP deadass just consistently said bs points all around.

He said the first form juubi was the same as the final form. When we asked him to prove it, he sent the same page twice.

He can't read the keys. He thought the first key was the first form and bashed.

Strawmanned to the name of the series... like what?

The thread was already done. The only reason why it extended for so long was because UchihaSlayer reopened it.

Talking about "bullied". You ain't get bullied by me, I woulda called you a dumbass at least once.

Now your issues with the keys are headass. Pictures don't need to reflect the keys. Someone can have 1 picture for 90 keys.

If you want the pictures in order then go change it, but that's not something that is required or even needed.

Now your issues with the keys are headass. Pictures don't need to reflect the keys. Someone can have 1 picture for 90 keys.

If you want the pictures in order then go change it, but that's not something that is required or even needed.
I already admitted I was wrong in thr above comment. You cant really blame me either when the keys were for the wrong image and name. How's that my fault? Since I already admitted I was wrong, there's no need to get mad continuously for it.
As for the "bullying" comment, I was clearly joking. I didnt mean it literally. Anyways, I would like to continue the Hinata 6-B debate and just forget about the Juubi forms. Thank you.

Anyways, I would like to continue the Hinata 6-B debate and just forget about the Juubi forms. Thank you.
We can’t do that because, as I mentioned before, the Kyuubi cloaks have dumb feats like Hinata slapping the hand of the Second Form Juubi while Kurama Mode Naruto gets slapped by the first and weakest form of the Juubi, plus some other stuff, so we don’t use feats from the Kyuubi cloaks to scale.

Worst case scenario, second form Juubi's physicals are weaker than the first, since it splits up its limbs into a bunch of other forms

Worst case scenario, second form Juubi's physicals are weaker than the first, since it splits up its limbs into a bunch of other forms
No need to make a compromise due to a baseless claim.
There's absolutely nothing that suggests that the Juubi got weaker, and everything to suggest the opposite.
"It got skinnier bro" is a non-starter, and we should keep ignoring it as we've been doing since yesterday. We don't compromise to appease baseless claims.

We can’t do that because, as I mentioned before, the Kyuubi cloaks have dumb feats like Hinata slapping the hand of the Second Form Juubi while Kurama Mode Naruto gets slapped by the first and weakest form of the Juubi, plus some other stuff, so we don’t use feats from the Kyuubi cloaks to scale.
I mean, the boost they got simply put them at that level due to the powercliffing in the war arc. Just think about it. Hiashi who was already weakened from exhaustion could overpower the second form Juubi's arm without any cloak on more than one occasion

images

n8SJNm8.png

He wasnt even using any kyuubi cloak yet he had better a better feat than KCM Naruto.
The kyuubi cloak isnt what makes the feats "inconsistent". It's simply the powerscaling of that arc. Everyone got amped by a KCM 2 Naruto who is stronger than his initial KCM 2 version in the WM Obito vs Naruto battle. If you are going to discredit the feats from the cloak, you are basically discrediting Hiashi and Neji's feats in base form.

No need to make a compromise due to a baseless claim.
There's absolutely nothing that suggests that the Juubi got weaker, and everything to suggest the opposite.
"It got skinnier bro" is a non-starter, and we should keep ignoring it as we've been doing since yesterday. We don't compromise to appease baseless claims.
Fine. I agree with the 3rd form being stronger than the first. But according to this logic, that means Neji>Sage Mode Naruto since he could repel the arm but Naruto coudnt.

No one
Should scale
In any shape or form
To the Juubi
Even after Neji and Hiashi could repel the arm of the Juubi and was evidently shown on more than one occassion?
Even then, Neji is already kept at country lvl in durability in the wiki....

Last edited:
Cause your arguments are wrong
But how? The Kyuubi cloaks didnt create any inconsistency. Hiashi and Neji could already push back the ten tails arm even without the cloaks. So why is it a different case with does who have the cloaks when the cloaks are meant to be a boost to the characters? Its like saying all the Kamui feats from WA Kakashi are inconsistent because he could spam them in the war when he couldnt do so prior to the war arc. Everyone simply got a lot stronger in the war. The Kyuubi cloaks didnt cause any inconsistency since characters who didnt even have the cloak were already performing the same feats as those with the cloaks.

Fine. I agree with the 3rd form being stronger than the first. But according to this logic, that means Neji>Sage Mode Naruto since he could repel the arm but Naruto coudnt.
No, it doesn’t. Neji could only deflect the hand WITH KAITEN. He only scales to the Juubi WITH KAITEN. Neji’s base stats are 30% Kisame level.

No, it doesn’t. Neji could only deflect the hand WITH KAITEN. He only scales to the Juubi WITH KAITEN. Neji’s base stats are 30% Kisame level.
Ok. Hinata and Hiashi could only deflect the Juubi's arm WITH AIR PALM. It also has nothing to do with their physicals as well. It is a vaccum of air blast. That Hinata and Hiashi should also scale to the Juubi with Air Palm. How is it any different with Neji's scenerio?

Cause none of these people scale to the Juubi
Sure. They dont scale to the Juubi in overall stats. But with abilities, Hinata, Neji, and Hiashi all scale to the Juubi. Neji scales via Kaiten, Hinata and Hiashi scales to it via Air/Wall Palm.

That Hinata and Hiashi should also scale to the Juubi with Air Palm.
As I’ve said for the third time now, Kyuubi cloak Hinata is inferior to Naruto, who got slapped by the weakest form of the Juubi.

We are not going to scale her to the Second Form Juubi when she has to scale below Naruto, who is blatantly weaker than the First Form Juubi.

As I’ve said for the third time now, Kyuubi cloak Hinata is inferior to Naruto, who got slapped by the weakest form of the Juubi.
And why should Kyuubi cloak Hinata scale below Naruto but Neji wouldnt? Kyuubi cloak Hinata>Neji. Naruto got hit by the arm of the first form Juubi. Hinata doesnt scale physcally to either Naruto or the Juubi. But with kurama cloak and air palm, she scales to them as we could see the feats shown.
We are not going to scale her to the Second Form Juubi when she has to scale below Naruto, who is blatantly weaker than the First Form Juubi.
Same as above, kyuubi cloak Hinata scales above Neji with Kaiten whom you claimed scales to Juubi. Why is it accepted for Neji but not for Hinata? You just cant base your claims on her having to scale below Naruto when Neji doesnt scale below either.

Not to mention how Hinata and Neji were stated to be equals throughout the war without the Kyubi amp which means the kyubi boost from Naruto puts Hinata above any version of Neji with Kaiten.

but Neji wouldnt?
Neji has no anti-feats with his Kaiten.
Kyuubi cloak Hinata>Neji
Yes, she’s above Neji’s 30% Kisame level base stats. But you have absolutely no evidence to support her scaling to his Kaiten.
You just cant base your claims on her having to scale below Naruto when Neji doesnt scale below either.
Yes, I can, because it’s not the same situation for Hinata and Neji. Hinata is only that strong because she got amped by Naruto, she has to be weaker than Naruto. Neji’s Kaiten is that strong because that’s its only feat. Period. He didn’t need a Kyuubi amp to do it, his Kaiten doesn’t have to scale below Naruto by default.
Not to mention how Hinata and Neji were stated to be equals throughout the war without the Kyubi amp which means the kyubi boost from Naruto puts Hinata above any version of Neji with Kaiten.
Lol no, that’s not how it works. It means Hinata is comparable to Neji’s base physicals that are again, 30% Kisame level. It doesn’t scale her to his Kaiten in any way, shape, or form.

Not to mention that his Kaiten only scale to the Juubi in durability, not AP, so even if you did have evidence to say Hinata was stronger than his Kaiten, it wouldn’t give her Country level AP.

Why should mine not be applicable but yours or any other's should? Please I want to know why.
Because your Juubi arguments were wrong, mate.
It's not bias, you were just wrong. It happens.
Tracer has been wrong before. Tempest has been wrong before. I have been wrong before. We all make mistakes.
In this instance, it to happens that you were wrong. Don't take it personally, just try to learn from it.

I wasn't always a respected Naruto supporter, Y'know? I started out as your run of the mill fodder Naruto supporter wanker, and worked my way up from there through debating other, more knowledgeable, Naruto supporters/opponents and did extensive research into the series since then.

Neji has no anti-feats with his Kaiten.
Neither does Hinata with her Kyuubi cloak have any antifeat. Her blasting off the Juubi arm was her only feat with Kurama's chakra. So it cant be an anti feat if there were no other feats prior or after that using Kyuubi cloak.
Yes, she’s above Neji’s 30% Kisame level base stats. But you have absolutely no evidence to support her scaling to his Kaiten.
Hinata blasted off the Juubi's arm using her air palm just like Neji did with his kaiten. How is that not an evidence to support her claim?
Yes, I can, because it’s not the same situation for Hinata and Neji. Hinata is only that strong because she got amped by Naruto, she has to be weaker than Naruto. Neji’s Kaiten is that strong because that’s its only feat. Period. He didn’t need a Kyuubi amp to do it, his Kaiten doesn’t have to scale below Naruto by default.
Of course she has to be weaker than Naruto WITHOUT Kyubi cloak. I never said base Hinata was as strong as Neji's kaiten or Naruto. But with the cloak, she is on their level. And I'm not trying to scale her physicals to any of them. I'm only scaling her jutsu to the juubi just like you did with Neji's Kaiten. The main point of this entire debate is that The Last Hinata with Hamura's chakra scales above Kyuubi cloak Hinata in the war arc ho could push back the Ten tails arm.
Lol no, that’s not how it works. It means Hinata is comparable to Neji’s base physicals that are again, 30% Kisame level. It doesn’t scale her to his Kaiten in any way, shape, or form.
I am not trying to scale her base stats to the Kaiten. I'm scaling her Air palm(kyubi amped) to the Kaiten. That is my main point. Base Hinata is not relevant in our conversation. It's her Kyuubi cloak version I'm scaling the Kaiten to.
Not to mention that his Kaiten only scale to the Juubi in durability, not AP, so even if you did have evidence to say Hinata was stronger than his Kaiten, it wouldn’t give her Country level AP.
Neji's Kaiten is a defensive jutsu which has to do with durability as evident when he couldnt continously deflect the juubi sticks. But Kyuubi cloak Hinata's air palm has nothing to do with durability. It's for AP.
Just so you know, this is what I've been trying to say from the beginng;
Base Hinata=Base Neji
Base Hinata<Neji(Kaiten)
Kyuubi cloak Hinata(with air palm)~Neji(Kaiten)
Neji(Kaiten)>KCM Naruto(Durability wise)
Neji(Kaiten)~Juubi arm(Durability wise)
Kyubi cloak Hinata(with air palm)>KCM Naruto
Kyuubi cloak Hinata(with air palm)>~Juubi arm(AP wise since air palm is an AP attack).
The Last Hinata>Kurama cloak Hinata

TL Hinata>KC Hinata(air palm)>Neji(with Kaiten)>2nd form Juubi arm>KCM Naruto>Base Neji~Base Hinata

Back