• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tectonic Dimensional Requirements

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Okay, so what dimensions does an island have to have in order for a feat involving the creation/destruction of it to be Island Level?

What would destroying/creating the greek Island, "Crete" be?

For creation you need to more or less create the mount everest or something larger to be island level.

In terms of area probably reality warping 5890 km^2 is sufficient in terms of creation.

For destruction see here.

For Crete: It is 8261.183 km^2 big. So about 3575 MT or 3.575 GT. So small island level.

The question is what exactly you plan to do with that info...

Thanks.

It's mostly for OC stuff. I'm making a character who has the power to summon or create things that are based on one-syllable rhymes with the word "eat".

Don't ask how I came up with that. I'm weird in the head.

Back