• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Profiles General Discussion Thread.

I'll start us off with our first suggestion. I think it would be cool if we could make Team Profiles for the Autobots and Decepticons from the 2007 DS Games. We have almost all the Profiles necessary to make them, we're just missing Ironhide and Ratchet.

Team 7 through 10 from Naruto is probably possible, same with the Kohona Eleven, though I think they were never together so... mng

The eight man squad that fought Tobi seems good.

But that's too many profiles, and the whole Hidden Leaf Village seems like a civilization more than anything else.

So how would this work?

Team 7 through 10 from Naruto is probably possible, same with the Kohona Eleven, though I think they were never together so... mng

The eight man squad that fought Tobi seems good.

But that's too many profiles, and the whole Hidden Leaf Village seems like a civilization more than anything else.

So how would this work?
You could probably make a Civilization Profile for each of the Hidden Villages and have each Team have their own Team Profile.

Considered doing Team Profiles for FE, tbh

Probably the Greil Mercenaries or The Deliverance.

Maybe the Ten (or Eleven, technically) Elites so that Nemesis can utilize Mighty King of Legend

Hopefully someone makes a team profile for the Morioh Warriors from Jojo Part 4 and the Stone Ocean Gang from Part 6. We already got the Crusaders and Bruno's gang

Literally every single Power Rangers Team needs a Team Profile. Also every version of the Ninja Turtles. Surprised that hasn't been done yet since they're like the ultimate example of a Team Profile that's easy to make.

I plan on doing;

•Team Rocket (Pokémon)
•The Delta Warriors (Deltarune)
•The Royal Guard (Undertale)
•Maaaaaybe the rest of the Pokémon evil teams after I'm done with Rocket.

I think a team would max out at like Akatsuki Level, which is like 10 People.
Nah X-Men can have 50 people in their team at once.

It’s just a notion of like, a team being full of individual notable people rather than 99% of the “membership” being no-names and thus unaccountable, at that point just use a modified civilization format.

Nah X-Men can have 50 people in their team at once.

It’s just a notion of like, a team being full of individual notable people rather than 99% of the “membership” being no-names and thus unaccountable, at that point just use a modified civilization format.
Holy Shit, that's a lot of fighters for one thread. Then again, so are Civilization Fights so I guess that's fine.

Question, can Team Profiles consist of just two members? If the two characters in question have separate profiles of their own, but are still known as a team in-verse?

I don't know why it took me so long to even think of this one but you can literally make several teams of FNAF Characters if you make a Team for each individual game.

Most of the team profiles I want to do don't have a majority of the actual profiles. physical pain

Might work on some CoD and Halo stuff, although it sucks that Noble Team and Alpha-Nine don't really have many individual profiles done.

For Batman's Insurgency, how should I key the team? Should I include the Prime Universe as part of the Insurgency or just those from the Injustice Universe?

There's a lot of Team Profiles that could be made for Dragon Ball. The Ginyu Force, Cooler's Armored Squadron, the Z-Fighters, the Androids, etc.

Cyborg joins half way, Superman joins at the end. Flash also switches sides
Probably do keys for em, to reflect roster :v
There's a lot of Team Profiles that could be made for Dragon Ball. The Ginyu Force, Cooler's Armored Squadron, the Z-Fighters, the Androids, etc.
Ginyu Force already has a file, and Z-Warriors actually aren’t valid because canonically they are never referred to as a team by anyone
Or the Bat Family in general? They'd have a lot of shared assets like the Batmobile, and gadgets in general I assume?
Mehhhh Bat Family tends to not be a team, moreso a categorization

Probably do keys for em, to reflect roster :v
Should I do it like this:

Injustice: Gods Among Us (First Universe Transfer) | Injustice: Gods Among Us (Second Universe Transfer) | (Injustice: Gods Among Us (Final Universe Transfer) | Injustice 2

Back