• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
i'm shocked no one has done with but, I propose making the dragon team a team profile just like this team profile

however i need someone to actually make this and chose whether we separate the profile by each continuity (heaving a Dragon Team (Dragon Ball), Dragon Team (Dragon ball Z), Dragon Team (Dragon ball Super Anime). Dragon Team (Dragon Ball Super Manga), Dragon Team (Dragon Ball GT).)

Do we really need four different pages for each continuity? They are all practically the same. Besides, the Dragon Team is practically non-existent in GT, and only Goku and Vegeta have pages from the Super manga. They could fit on one page, just in different tabbers.

Well the fact they will have keys for each arc will mean it will he a L O N G profile that's why I said separate it

Why would they need keys for each arc? The team remains unchanged for majority of each series, with only one or two characters joining the team after their introduction. It seems really redundant to implement keys for every story arc.

I support the idea.
we separate the profile by each continuity (heaving a Dragon Team (Dragon Ball), Dragon Team (Dragon ball Z), Dragon Team (Dragon ball Super Anime). Dragon Team (Dragon Ball Super Manga), Dragon Team (Dragon Ball GT)
I personally support the idea of separating each continuity since they have different team resources, base of operation and team members.

Why would they need keys for each arc? The team remains unchanged for majority of each series, with only one or two characters joining the team after their introduction. It seems really redundant to implement keys for every story arc.
I mean you can MAYBE say that Buu Saga and afterwards, before that I immensely disagree. Team members nad resources vastly differ and even team dynamics are very different

I'm not entirely certain if I agree with the Z fighters having their own profiles as they seem more akin to the "friends who work together for convenience" niche rather than official teams.

I do however think that Universe 7 (and other universes) from the ToP should definitely have profiles however.

The Dragon Team (ドラゴンチーム Doragon Chīmu) is a group of the primary cast of the Dragon Ball series — Earth's mightiest warriors. Originally formed composed of only Goku and Bulma during their search for the Dragon Balls, hence the title, they have since grown manyfold in size, with both friends and former foes adding to their numbers, have fought many battles in order to test their skills and reach other goals, and in turn have become the unofficial defenders of Earth. Due to them just being a group of martial artists who group up from time to time, with the assistance of close friends and relatives, they have no official leader or particular positions.

The sub-team of fighters, and the building blocks of the team, is referred to as the Z Fighters (Z戦士 Zetto Senshi, lit. "Z Warriors"). Throughout the years, the group consistently bolstered its ranks through the addition of former enemies and new heroes and has routinely overcame seemingly insurmountable opponents and always emerged victorious against progressively more powerful foes.
This is my only contribution. A summary.

Last edited:
The Z Fighters aren't really a team and one of the requirements for a team page is to be recognized as a team in-verse or working together consistently, and the Z Fighters don't fulfill such criteria.

Sure, they join forces because are friends and are the good guys, but you can't exactly call them a team.

The Universe 7 team is good, though.

Making a page team for the Pride Troopers and U7 Team would be good

There's also the Androids team (aka, Androids 16, 17 and 18), since they traveled together before Cell absorbed them

switching sides now.
Additionally, teams must also be official in-verse i.e. refered as such by characters within the verse, and possess a team name or an analogous term, as well as being notable and prominent. This is ensure excessively minor team-ups aren't indexed, and thus bloat the wiki.
Teams that would be allowed under these standards:
  • The Kamikaze Fireballs (official, in-verse, organized, prominent)
  • The Pride Troopers (official, in-verse, organized, prominent)
  • The Ginyu Force (official, in-verse, very organized, very prominent)
  • Possibly The Pilaf Gang (official, in-verse, organized, but only moderately prominent)
Teams that would not be allowed under these standards:
  • The Androids (not a team; merely a group of three people)
  • The Dragon Team (official, in-verse, disorganized, prominent but hardly a team; merely a group of various people)
  • Ghost Warriors (not a team; merely a group of various people)
  • Core Area Warriors (official, in-verse, but not a team or organized)
The issue with the Dragon Team is that they are hardly a team. The "team" originally started as a group of people hunting down Dragon Balls, and after the mid-point of the series, they stopped doing that. They would hang out at the Kame House, sure, and they banded together to battle a common foe, but they were never really organized like, say, the Avengers or the Justice League. And, going into Z, they stopped being acknowledged as a team altogether and were simply acknowledged as a bunch of warriors who defended the planet. They have assistance outside of the Z-Fighters, like Bulma and Beerus and Whis (no idea where the name came from, honestly), but that is all they are; third-party assistance, not some kind of support branch. The only thing that ties these people together is:
  1. They are friends.
  2. They are all martial artists.
  3. They all defend the planet.
Their "organization" is akin to the Heroes of One Punch Man or My Hero. They all sleep in different beds, they all live at different locations, they all go about their days, minding their own business, and they only ever group up because they all happen to fight the same opponents.

Why would Ghost Warriors be not allowed?

Also meh you invent the importance of organization, Guardians of the Galaxy still are allowed files, and they're immensely disorganised where most members were there through happenstance and there is no definite team leader and they've very well derived resources from external sources like the Ravagers and Nova Corps. This isn't included for a reason, organization is entirely subjective AND a contention of debate in the matchup rather than anything else.

I think i will make Time Patrol, but idk if that team qualify. Same with Agios' team. Or make a CC Team

Also meh you invent the importance of organization, Guardians of the Galaxy still are allowed files, and they're immensely disorganised where most members were there through happenstance and there is no definite team leader and they've very well derived resources from external sources like the Ravagers and Nova Corps. This isn't included for a reason, organization is entirely subjective AND a contention of debate in the matchup rather than anything else.
Teamwork:
The original team members initially formed to escape the Kyln Prison Facility, ultimately resulting in a solid team composition. Star-Lord acts as the leader of the Guardians, likely stemming from his ability to effectively communicate with others in tense situations, including decision for the team to take on Ronan together as well as distracting the latter to leave him vulnerable. Groot and Rocket have prior experience as a team, combining the advantages of their differing statures to restrain opponents. Groot can initiate more brutal tactics if necessary as well as act as a mobile point for his far shorter companion to attack from. Drax and Groot are the physically strongest of the crew, often tossing opponents away with their blows. Quill uses an assortment of ranged gadgetry, physical strikes, and his jet boots to act as an overall versatile fighter. Rocket excels in ranged weaponry of varying size and destructive capacity, possessing the most powerful equipment among the group. Using his technological prowess, he can put together entirely new weapons. Gamora is an incredibly skilled opponent in close quarters, capable of disarming and besting opponents even while unarmed. For as simple minded as he is, Drax was still capable of recognizing Rocket's finesse with firearms, and assisted him in acquiring one mid battle. Together, the group is able to flank enemies effectively, overwhelming them. Even in the Guardians' early stages, they were quick in choosing their tasks to escape the Prison Facility. When the Hadron Enforcer was damaged on Xandar, Drax held the cannon in place, in the moment it was fixed by Rocket. Should a situation be dire enough, the Guardians may potentially put their own lives at risk for the sake of a team member. (Original)

After the events of Ronan's defeat, the Guardians of the Galaxy have experienced "a couple of months" together as a team. Quill is still the leader, but Gamora has a larger role in the former's orders this time around. While she primarily uses a sword, Gamora is willing to use firearms in battle should it be favourable to the situation. Appealing to their arsenals, Star-Lord will direct Rocket to join him in circling an opponent and targeting their weak spots. Jetpacks are accessible for the Guardians this time around, meaning the overall mobility of the group can be increased for synergy. Rocket's gadgets display more practical application than before, taking out several Ravagers stealthily despite being massively outnumbered. His small stature once again comes in handy, as his agility can lend in misdirecting attacks. The team's improvisation appears to have improved as well. For example, Gamora briefly repaired and used a broken off turret from a ship when attacked by Nebula. New additions to the team are Nebula, Mantis, and Yondu. Nebula is a proficient fighter, skilled enough to take on her sister one-on-one and make precise shots with firearms, with the added benefit of having fought alongside Gamora in the past. Mantis is the weakest of the team and does not engage in standard combat. That said, her powers are applicable through more strategic means. Through physical contact, Mantis can induce sleep onto others in order to render them defenceless. Yondu's Yaka Arrow can easily diminish large armed grounds before they even have the chance to react accordingly. Yondu is perfectly capable of differentiating enemies and comrades while controlling his Arrow without having to look directly at his targets. Depending what surroundings there are, the Yaka Arrow can drop heavy objects onto opponents. In tandem with Rocket's firearms, Yondu's fighting style creates a chaotic set of projectiles to avoid. Groot is no longer a powerhouse for the team and is now growing from an infantile state. As such, his tactics from before are no longer incorporated. (Vol. 2)

Literally can replicate every single thing said in this write up for the Z-Fighters

You really couldn't.

The Guardians of the Galaxy are an actual team. They are actually organized. They explore the depths of space together in a spaceship that they all share. They complete missions with each other as a team, either raiding other planets and organizations or taking bounties from powerful figures or battling evil and saving the day, all while together. They have a dynamic and a rhythm that the Dragon Team has yet to replicate.

They actually function with each other. The Dragon Team function in conjunction with one another.

I agree with Universe 7 team but I'm unsure about a Dragon Team profile.

Back