• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Profiles General Discussion Thread.

What about a team for Tanjiro's group from Demon Slayer or just the Hashiras in general? I don't think the Upper Moons would work as a Team though.

I feel like the Four Knights of Gwyn could've been a badass Team Profile if we had seen Artorias in his Prime.

Has somebody already started work on Naruto profiles? Like Team 2-10, Akakutsu, Otsosuki Duo's, Team Kara and what not. (I know teams like Kara have never all been together fighting an opponent/opponents but is that a requirment or sum)

Hmm, would Class 1-A Qualify as a Team Profile and would Aizawa be included in the team? I feel like they would but that's still a lot of people.

Hmm, would Class 1-A Qualify as a Team Profile and would Aizawa be included in the team? I feel like they would but that's still a lot of people.
Not really, they always split into sub-groups during fights, the team doesn't exist.

I guess making pages for thr Tournament Arc teams is valid tho

Didn't know this thread existed, but this does seem interesting

Why doesn't class 1-A and the league of villans not have team profiles
That's what I want to know. I also think we should make a profile for the Third Street Saints since they're literally a Gang. At least they were before SR4.

What if we have characters that are only notable as twins instead of their own seperate profiles?

Back