• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Fortress 2 Lifting Strength Feat

TF2 doesn’t have a lot of lifting strength feats. We have Heavy lifting the grizzly, but Heavy is implied to be the strongest of the mercenaries, and we lack good feats for the others.
I came across this image:
This describes the Black Box as being half a ton (Peak Human).
Soldier carries this around quite casually, being able to walk, jump and swim without issue, not to mention the reserve ammo and his other weapons.
I think this is a reasonable feat to include on his page.

Where does the image come from?
It was made by the creator of the item set. I’m struggling to find the image, but I believe this was the post that featured it:
“All done!

finalpage.png

finalpagealt.png

Oh damn, its 7am, no sleep for me it seems.
:)

Ah, those links don't work for me.

Looking through it, I don't think that can be accepted. It doesn't seem to have been published officially and the post itself seems to be for memes and funsie on a thread during a contest, rather than something officially coming out of/or promoting the verse.

Ah, those links don't work for me.

Looking through it, I don't think that can be accepted. It doesn't seem to have been published officially and the post itself seems to be for memes and funsie on a thread during a contest, rather than something officially coming out of/or promoting the verse.
Fair enough. The quest for a non-Heavy LS feat continues

You'd just need to calculate it's volume and multiply it by the density
the dispenser looks fairly rectangular so the rectangular prism volume formula seems like the best pick
i might try doing it myself
According to this, dispensers are 83 hu tall and 49 hu wide.
This says one hammer unit=1.905 centimeters.
Dispenser height:1.58115 meters
Dispenser width:0.93345 meters

The LS stuff on their profiles is pretty bad, now that I've checked it.
We assume Scout is class 5 for being able to restrain a random BLU Heavy and we don't know if that one is comparable to the actual Heavy, Pyro has no explanation for his LS, and the rest of the characters are class 5 because of a weird reason (we don't have any statements of the other classes being comparable to Scout or Heavy).

I feel like it would be best to change everyone's ratings (excluding Heavy, Saxton Hale and maybe Soldier) to Superhuman until we find a better LS feat due to being able to carry so many of their optional equipment.

Isn't there also a feat in the comics where Spy casually throws a bulky guy behind him? I think it happened back when him and Scout were in prison.

Isn't there also a feat in the comics where Spy casually throws a bulky guy behind him? I think it happened back when him and Scout were in prison.
Nevermind, I was wrong. He just shanks the guy really quickly.
Perhaps Pyro crushing a lighter could be something?
From what I've checked, vintage lighters (since, y'know, the game takes place in the late 60s) are made out of mostly metal, but their outer case is made out of brass, so you can take that into account if you're planning to calc that feat.

We assume Scout is class 5 for being able to restrain a random BLU Heavy and we don't know if that one is comparable to the actual Heavy,
Actually, wait. Since we use gameplay stuff as canon for some reason, and since Scout can shove both Heavy and Engineer, we still have some class 5 feat for him.

pushing things is LS yeah but i'm asking if that would be enough to scale his LS to Heavy or Engie, since they don't weigh that much obviously

Back