• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Fairy Tail vs Team 7

Natsu, Lucy, Gray & Erza vs Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi.

These will be 1v1.

Speed is equalized. No one on Team 7 can Summon except Kakashi with dogs. Sasuke/Kakashi cannot lolgenjutsu hax.

High 6-C for Natsu, Naruto, Sasuke, Gray.

7-C for Erza, Kakashi, Sakura, Lucy. Location is neutral.

Naruto vs Natsu

Lucy vs Sakura

Gray vs Sasuke

Kakashi vs Erza

Win by majority team incapacitation/death (So, 3/4 at least)

Team 7: 1

Team Fairy Tail: 1

Power mimicry for both Kakashi and Sasuke. Naruto can damage Natsu on a cellular level, and Genjutsu would easily take care of Gray, then it's only a matter of time before Erza and Lucy gets jumped on by the two ninja gods.

Their power mimicry doesn't work like that, they'd need to have an affinity to whatever their copying

Sasuke can't use Ice Style

However Gray's only shot is Lost Iced Shell and taking a double k.o.(unless Sasuke uses Amaterasu)

And Erza uses weapons and armor

You forget Natsu has limited null and AoE for Naruto's clones

Saukra gets blown out the water by Lucy's hax

And I'd say the only chance Kakashi has is Kamui against Erza since her armors give her resistance to nearly all his other jutsu plus can out pace him with Flight Armor

Team Natsu wins 3/4

Actually I change some of my reasoning depending on some things

Sasuke's Amaterasu is rated as 7-C meaning he wouldn't be able to get out of LIS correct?

And are we using Igneel Powered FDKM or Seven Dragons Mode? Because Naruto gets haxed too if we're using the later(Natsu could thin the air around himself, merge into shadows to dodge attacks, immobilise Naruto with Stigmatas)

If not it's still 3/4 but with Gray winning instead of Natsu

Well, as a first thing you should place this on fun and games board.

As second Gray is only high 6-C with LIS so he gets one shotted with anything.

Wait can't Kakashi you know kinda BFR them via Kamui. Naruto beats Natsu due to spamming RS and I can't say much for Lucy vs Sakura or Gray vs Sasuke.

It's 1vs1 so Kakashi fights only Erza etc so he won't kamui all of them, plus this Kakashi and his kamui are kinda mortal enemies so there is no way he could use it on four of them lol.

Well that's what I meant probably should have worded by comment better. I assume the Kamui is hard on Kakashi at this point?

Not as much like against Deidara or pain but is still hard on him.

I am also surprised he only has three keys honestly.

I'm assuming this is War Arc Kakashi. If so, he can use Kamui a few times before tiring. If it's before that, I think only once or twice.

Back