• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ezekiel is Small City level for scaling to Chef Hatchet, or so his profile says. Chef's profile says that he's Small City level for fighting Ezekiel.

Obviously this doesn't add up. Is there any justification for this power stat or what?

Dude I didn't even see the link, usually I find these links that are directly placed onto the stat itself are bolded.

EDIT: Also, IMO it would probably be better to link the blog to all three profiles instead of "oh yeah the just should scale to Chef/Ezekiel", or in Owens case somethig that shows they have similar strength? Did they ever fight?

Owen survives tons of physical abuse from Izzy who has bested Chef in physical combat multiple times. Everyone in TD is pretty equal to each other as there's plenty of fighting and physical challenges they compete together in.

Duncan survived a beating from Ezekiel, but he can also get KO'd by both Harold and Cody, both of whom he typically physically abuses.

@Leopold

Now that I think about it, Cody has actual powers don't he?

I mean, remembering of that dodgeball challenge in which he made an electric ball and that super curve ball.

Not to mention that he had been equal to Alejandro who had shown to be the stronger than the likes of Duncan, Ezekiel, and Chef himself.

Back