• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kellex said:
This is a bad match-up to be honest.
I actually disagree, at first Inreally didn't care for it, but both sides had some pretty solid reasons overall.

I retract my statement about Lucario obliterating.

So OP what's next? Evil Cole or Zeref vs Lucario?

@Gargoyle

what okay first off no he does not, not via his types or anything

he is Fighting/Steel. thats neutral to psychic.

His willpower cannot be said to be on the same level as two characters who are at least High 6-A at the time of them resisting her moves...and if you gbring up the fact that "willpower" doesnt matter in tier swell then now its vague to what level of willpower is needed to resist Tatsumaki's telekinesis. IF he cant then she can move his body againnst his will and **** his shit up like she did to Genos.

Tatsumaki has a MASSIVE range advantage with thousands of KM compared to just several miles, that combined with flight makes Lucario unable to do jack shit if she flies up high enough.

She can mess with his aura, she can lift him up from the ground to not allow any proper leverage to use moves or jump, she can twist his body into a tiny ball like she did that giant octopus which was the size of a large building and she managed to cursh it to about the size of a car iirc.

"Who are at least High 6A"

This means nothing, resistance is resistance, if it was 7A Garou he would resist all the same.

Both of them are fightining in range here, SBA is 4KM by default, unless you mean that Lucario will get sniped which is insanely out of character for her.

The rest is true, but Lucs versatility still lends him my vote.

Cant she just manipulate his moes ,ffling em back at him, or disperse or crush them I mean his moves ARE aura...you know the stuff she manipulates and has done since she was a kid? Like....she could literally fire it back at him, stop it like she did those HUNDREDS of giant bullets from Boros ship

and no...Garou never went up against Tatsu in his 7-A tier I think...regardless willpower isn't something you JUST HAVE...it has to be built up it can vary. Lucario

also Cal...tell me how in the shit is Lucario gonna hit Tatsumaki with Feint when she is flying up a good 500 feet in the high, and thats me making her fly around pretty low.

yeah ....an FEINT is a PHYSICAL MOVE.

Im getting tired of this, his physical range is standard and extended range with ONE MOVE, Bone Rush.

Do you guys just not read the profiles? I hate to soun mean but this multiple times I've brought this up. he has an extremely limited list of things that can actually HIT Tatsumaki.

feint isnt ranged jesus..

and dont you DARE try to accuse me of that. Her range...is thousands of kilometers.

He has Aua Sphere which she can manipulate and turn against him, vacuum wave which okay thats a move that can work and...Dragon Pulse...which doesnt get stab and is thus weaker than the other two moves.

He cannot reach her with ANY other moves as they are all physical

there wrere more than just me for Tatsumaki

what the hell?

Is anyone gonna try to argue against Lucario having no way get most of his moves on her or is everyone just goona keep blindly saying "Lucario fra" and not discuss it actually?

my bad, Aizen semingly changed his vote for seems like no reason. I've argued against all the reasons and its just being ignored apparently.

Accusing of us "blindly" saying "Lucario FRA" just because your not getting your way in Tatsumaki winning kinda isnt a good move on your part, no offense.

Let's keep things in check.

Im sorry

but seriously can someone actually bring up anything to claim that Lucario's limited set of ranged moves couldnt be flung away by tatsumaki. or that willpower doesnt mean much since that still means he'd have to focus entirely on resisting it and not attacking.

Again whats stopping her from flinging his aura sphere right bak in his face?

all his good physical moves are useless here due to him having NO way to reach her.

also wouldnt her psychic whilrwind would block his telepathy.

You should consider the reason's on both sides then. Cause no one has yet to really break down any of my arguments....might be wrong I havent looked back at this thread in a while.

Lucario can indeed reach her by jumping, and with Me First or Copycat, he can use TK against her with using it himself to get upwards, or bring her down. Given she's seen a portion of his moveset, she's not gonna expect it. Plus, afterimages help with distracting her.

what I call BS, how? you got any proof to back it up? I mean if you do I'll take it.

course if he can jump that high she realize she is going to get as far away as she can...which again range advantage helps there.

if he can legit reach her via jumping and give decent info on if he can resist her abilities then I'd be inclined to think this matchup is bad as starryknight himself said he is not familiar with Pokemon.

If he can resist her powers, copy them, is stronger than her, all his versatility, can jump to reach herand use his insane physical moves that would BADLY **** her up wtih status and stat reduction. I dont think all that together makes this fair at all.

atleast if all that IS true Lucario should be knocked down to base then.

but Mega seems stupidly overpowered then...I mean you said it he is stronger than her WITHOUT buffs of his own via moves. and she is already at the pretty damn close to 6-B at 952 gigatons.

If all you say is legit then I argue this is bad matchup if he can actually REACH her and use his physical moves she has no chance considering paralysis burn...etc.

He can apparently ressit and COPY her powers...and is stronger so he's hitting with stronger versions of her own attacks.

The copy is not permanent. What he copies is, for example:

>Tatsumaki *tries to throw boulder*

>Lucario *throws boulder first with more power*

you literally just said his copycat doesnt work in that way. so my point still stands this is a bad matchup. he can physically screw up by getting him to her via copycat and not only hitting her past her psychic barriers, but shut down her abilites, paralyze, burn her, lower stats, flinch her among multitude of other things.

I mean, the statuses are with specific moves. While he does them, she can barrage him with tk stuff. Is not like Lucario can do 20 things at the same time. She has possibilities, it just Lucario wins more times than he loses.

Yeha buts it been said he can resist it and stuff like detect can protect him bastard also has heal pulse to heal half his HP

ah I read its description too quickly.

wait no on his profile it states it HAS been shown to hea the user so my point stands.

AquaWaifu said:
ah I read its description too quickly.

wait no on his profile it states it HAS been shown to hea the user so my point stands.
Huh...well I've definitely don't recall an instance of Heal Pulse working on the user. But if it's on his profile, then I guess someone else has...

Just realized I never voted. Lucario for reasons above

I thought it was okay at first despite Lucario being stronger due to lack of versatility via Tatsumaki's flight keeping him limited a small group of ranged moves at his disposal and her being able to damage from via superior range...but the fact that A) he can hit her past her passive psychic barriers, B) give her status efffect like paralyze an other stuff to leave her further damaged and defenseless C) reach up to her level of height to attack phsyically, thus removing her range advantage D) has precog E) has stat buff and debuffs F) can heal himself via heal pulse for half his health G) can resist her abilities with his willpower and H) can copy a move just used on him and premptively use her move before she can makes this honestly a bad match up.

Back