• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tatsumaki wins due to better mobility and higher AP

Tatsumaki generally fights very high up in the air and doesnt hold back at all, almost all of Lucario's moves don't have the range to reach her. It has THREE moves that aren't physical and could reach her, that being Dragon Pulse, Vacuum Wave and Aura Sphere.

She has a feat that puts her at 300 gigatons higher than base Lucario and that was casual so that means it can be spammed to high hell. Mega Lucario is likely closer but I think Tatsumaki is still stronger. She was 952 gigatons.

If Tatsumaki does have the power advantage, Lucario has far more techniques in general, as was stated above, plus precognition, things like Extreme Speed, has far more special moves than the ones were stated (Flash Cannon and more). Plus, Lucario is generally a very strong-willed pokemon (giving resistance to some of Tatsumaki's powers). If any of Lucario's various techniques damage Tatsumaki's brain, Lucario will likely be able to induce fear in her using fear manip, which would likely drive tatsumaki into paranoia, causing her to deplete her powers further. My vote is for Lucario.

Tenebricite said:
If Tatsumaki does have the power advantage, Lucario has far more techniques in general, as was stated above, plus precognition, things like Extreme Speed, has far more special moves than the ones were stated (Flash Cannon and more). Plus, Lucario is generally a very strong-willed pokemon (giving resistance to some of Tatsumaki's powers). If any of Lucario's various techniques damage Tatsumaki's brain, Lucario will likely be able to induce fear in her using fear manip, which would likely drive tatsumaki into paranoia, causing her to deplete her powers further. My vote is for Lucario.

literally the only ones to resist her were Saitama an Garou...Garou who at that point was High 6-A

and did you even see my post? Almost NONE of his attacks can even reach her.

TMs are NOT allowed.

and how in the **** would they manage to directly affect her brain.

Dziga said:
Lucario FRA
what reasons? I've argued against most of them being ineffective This is a moslty ground based cqc fighter with a few ranged attacks going against a lying psychic user. If she somehow got brought low to the groun yeah he could **** her up but thats...not going to likely happen.

the only reasons above are a vague "Lucario obliterates"

a "has more powers and abilitie" which I've shown are mostly not nearly as useful in this ight as they normally are"

and the other is so rife with errors it's just kinda not even useable.

Actually, due to being Mega Evolved and having Adaptability, Lucario's likely gonna be the one hitting harder, not even counting the plethora of ways to buff himself to her level. He's also gonna resist some of her things with the willpower bit. But what's really gonna screw her over is his way to bypass barriers, and with Mind Reader giving the means to hit, as well as precog and telepathy granting the means to abuse it, is gonna cripple her with Feint or Aura Blast.

Also, because she's constantly flying, she gets rekt by Sky Uppercut.

Lucario: 6 (Gargoyle One, Kellex, Tenebricite, Dziga, The real cal howard, Theglassman12)

Tatsumaki: 1 (AquaWaifu)

Inconclusive: 0

The real cal howard said:
Actually, due to being Mega Evolved and having Adaptability, Lucario's likely gonna be the one hitting harder, not even counting the plethora of ways to buff himself to her level. He's also gonna resist some of her things with the willpower bit. But what's really gonna screw her over is his way to bypass barriers, and with Mind Reader giving the means to hit, as well as precog and telepathy granting the means to abuse it, is gonna cripple her with Feint or Aura Blast.
Also, because she's constantly flying, she gets rekt by Sky Uppercut.

How...high would Sky Uppercut go? his range isnt exactly super high for physical moves. most bird pokemon dont ffly nearly as high as Tatsumaki

Starryknight200 said:
Lucario: 6 (Gargoyle One, Kellex, Tenebricite, Dziga, The real cal howard, Theglassman12)

Tatsumaki: 1 (AquaWaifu)

Inconclusive: 0
I never voted dude.....

Lucario has pretty much ONE move here with Aura Sphere that'll reliably hit. everything else is physical and Cal,dont even with Sky Uppercut. She's going to stay WAY out of his range on physical moves.

Also about the resisting via willpower...only Garou and SAITAMA showed off any such thing AND BOTH are FAR ABOVE in their tiers.

AquaWaifu said:
Also about the resisting via willpower...only Garou and SAITAMA showed off any such thing AND BOTH are FAR ABOVE in their tiers.
This is of course completely irrelevant.

Gargoyle One said:
AquaWaifu said:

excuse me?

no one on her level has been shown to resist her stuff who wasnt ALSO a psychic.

Cant Tatsumaki just mess with Lucario's aura?

We also just gonna ignore her massive range advantage and FLIGHT meaning she can go up into the stratosphere away from and he cant really get near due to being a grounded fighter

excuse me?

no one on her level has been shown to resist her stuff who wasnt ALSO a psychic.

Because none of them have resistance.

Lucario does.

So he resists.

Dziga said:
Doesn't Lucario resist psychic based attacks naturally since he is a Steel type?
Steel does resist psychic yes. However, Fighting type are weak to Psychic attacks, so no, Lucario doesn't resist.

Back