• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taskmaster vs Puppet Master

Taskmaster has comparable ap and will be able to destroy the kage puppet via using his speed and preco

Huesito88 said:
Taskmaster has comparable ap and will be able to destroy the kage puppet via using his speed and preco
how does he get past the metal dust tho? and its not like sasori cant prepare, there is four kms between them

what? at there strongest that would be edo Sasori, which beats Taskmaster since Task isn't getting pasted that regen

Ok then Edo Sasori wins (even though the op has a picture of Hiruko which implies that version is being used)

wait a second what does Edo Sasori even have? he has puppets normal puppets whats he going to do? (that don't have posion I think) sure Task can't put him down, but whats Edo Sasori going to do?

Huesito88 said:
wait a second what does Edo Sasori even have? he has puppets normal puppets whats he going to do? (that don't have posion I think) sure Task can't put him down, but whats Edo Sasori going to do?
outlast or simply controll tasks body

outlast? Task after destroying all his puppets could literally eat while fight Sasori hand to hand . Control Task Masters body when he can easily cut the strings

Huesito88 said:
outlast Task after destroying all his puppets could literally eat while fight Sadori hand to hand . Control Task Masters body when he can easily cut the strings
how would he cut them while trapped in them, task still needs to sleep and would, at worst, die of old age

Sasori Lifting strenght is unknown how will he control him (Taskmaster would see the chakra threads coming at him and block you cut it before it reaches him), ok you got me there

Huesito88 said:
Sasori Lifting strenght is unkouwn how will he control him (Taskmaster would see the chakra threads coming at him) ok you got me there
his threads are capable of controlling houndreds of ninja as show in the war and he can make at least a houndred of them, i dont see task deflecting them all

Hundreds pretty sure he can only make 10 chakra strings in his edo form (lifting strenght would prove if Sasori could even control him, but he is unknown)

Huesito88 said:
Hundreds pretty sure he can only make 10 chakra strings in his edo form (lifting strenght would prove if Sasori could even control him, but he is unknown)
not a houndred, but he can controll peapole as shown in here at 3:50

id like to point out that he caught a hyuuga with it

Back