• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tarzan VS Beast (Beauty and the Beast)

Tarzan is much faster and more agile than the beast. He fought with cruel gorillas and withstood their strong blows, and also harmed them. The beast has no combat experience. Tarzan easy

While I do agree that Tarzan would likely win, The Beast has been in a couple scuffles. He fought off a wolf pack — although received serious injuries in the process. He also fought a fairly evenly matched fight against Gastan, a peak human.

AB1124 said:
While I do agree that Tarzan would likely win, The Beast has been in a couple scuffles. He fought off a wolf pack — although received serious injuries in the process. He also fought a fairly evenly matched fight against Gastan, a peak human.
As for Tarzan, he had fought several cheetahs who were stronger than wolves, and had not even been hurt. I'm not talking about the gorilla, which was stronger than Kerchik, I do not remember the name, but he was in the animated series. He even resisted when he was attacked by an elephant and every part of his body kept the mouth of 4 crocodiles closed so that they could not open his mouth. These same wolves Tarzan could easily defeat, and Gaston at all it's bullying humiliate in combat.

Back