• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tartaros Devil Slayer Gray

I'm here to say that Gray's justification for being 7-A doesn't make too much sense to me. Gray is credited for overpowering base Mard, who is also 7-A, but it was very apparent that slayer advantage was in play here. Hiro has proven multiple times that the difference in slayer advantage can mean the difference between landing 0 damage and landing lethal blows. Plus, the source of Gray's powerup was from the dying breath of a 7-B character. When Natsu was given his powerup from the dying breath of a low-6B character, he didn't become 6-B, or even low-6B. It makes no sense in the context of the source, the feats, or the post timeskip progression for Gray to be a flat 7-A in this key. I think we should go back to the key that lists Gray as "7-B, 7-A against demons".

I do remember a time when Gray's profile was like that. Do you know what discussion decided Gray's 7-A key by chance? I would like to see their reasoning for making him a flat 7-A.

Back