• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TARDIS' top speed revision.

TARDIS
I believe we should remove the "10.000.000.000.000.000c" thing from The Doctor's TARDIS' speed.
Reasons:

1 - That information doesn't have any official confirmations.

2 - It was withdrawn from the same website [FatWallet] that calculated the Reality Bomb power in 4E84 Joules. (The bomb's power is at least 2-A, that would require an infinite amount of energy, right?).

3 - The TARDIS manipulates time and space in a high level. So, I guess her speed should be ... irrelevant.

3.1 - Or ... Considering that the TARDIS travels by the Time Vortex, wich is a dimensional plane outside time (or just above time, read this please ), her speed could be just immeasurable.

1. There's almost nothing here that has an "Official Confirmation", we literally calculate fictional feats here. Not having something official doesnt matter.

2. Its only 2-A when ts detonated in the Medusa Cascade

3. No

3.1 No

1. There's no calc about it, man. They just said it was the TARDIS top speed and someone put it here.

2. But ... it was made to be detonated in the Medusa Cascade. The other Reality Bomb (the small version) was just for test, and could just destroy some humans.

3. ?

1. The link is broken, there's still a calc for that speed

2. The other Reality Bomb is universe level

3. Manipulating space time alone doesnt give you immeasurable speed, and Irrelivant speed is only for 1-As

1. This means nothing, feats are feats.

2. Said by Weekly

3. Manipulating time at High level? 3As can do that, Irrelevant is only for 1As.

1 - Guys, What I'm trying to say is that THERE'S NO CALC, NO FEATS, NO STATEMENTS ABOUT 10.000.000.000.000.000c

2 - Ok, if you say so.

3 - The TARDIS, according to our wiki, is High 1-C with space manipulation. (And that's according to The Quantum Archangel novel). Anyway, the TARDIS teletransports in almost every episode. It could be arguably instantaneous speed or something like that.

If there's no source or calc for the 10,000,000,000,000,000c thing, then I suppose it should be removed unless someone can find something to support it.

Well, The Doctor said The TARDIS can travel 250 million lightyears in an hour if i recall correctly, so she is still Massively FTL+

Oh it defiantly retains MFTL+ status. I vaguely remember an old episode where it flew across the solar system in a reasonable timeframe.

Ultima Reality said:
Well, The Doctor said The TARDIS can travel 250 million lightyears in an hour if i recall correctly, so she is still Massively FTL+
IIRC, there was a planet called Apalapucia. The Doctor said it was 2 billion light-years away from Earth. I'm not sure if he was closer to Earth in that moment, but he just pulled the Tardis' lever to get there in a sec.

The Reality Bomb is only 3-A. Its only purpose was to destroy all electromagnetic bonds in the universe. It is 2-A through range as it passes the Medusa Cascade.

Just because it manipulate space-time mean nothing, just has good time-dipslacement hax.

The vortex is outside time not in a power-based sense, rather its a nexus to all points in history. Its not "above" it no more than a hallway is above a room connected to it.

Darkanine said:
I think that alone is more impressive then the current rating. I believe outpacing the Big Bang is around 32.77 sexvigintillion times the speed of light
Perhaps we should use that instead then?

Back