• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tanjiro Vs SCP-096 (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braking

He/Him
Last edited:
Voting Tanjiro because I don't see what SCP will even do to hurt him (abilities wise). His grav manip doesn't seem combat applicable.

Also what's the ap difference?

Tanjiro don't know nothing about 096 right? he will eventually see his face and 096 after a while he will proceed to chase him up to kill him.
096 definitely take this, 9-A SCP seems kinda higher (maybe borderline 8-C), and SCP-096 can speed boost himsef so

(to be fair, when SCP-096 would enter in his bloodlust state he will already speed amp himself)

Tanjiro don't know nothing about 096 right? he will eventually see his face and 096 after a while he will proceed to chase him up to kill him.
096 definitely take this, 9-A SCP seems kinda higher (maybe borderline 8-C), and SCP-096 can speed boost himsef so

(to be fair, when SCP-096 would enter in his bloodlust state he will already speed amp himself)
should i have tanjiro have information before the battle?

should i have tanjiro have information before the battle?
it would be impossible for 096 to win in this case, because tanjiro will simply try not to look at his face, even if this is a complicated operation. It is enough to read the extended canon or the photo incident to understand how difficult it is not to look at 096

it would be impossible for 096 to win in this case, because tanjiro will simply try not to look at his face, even if this is a complicated operation. It is enough to read the extended canon or the photo incident to understand how difficult it is not to look at 096
But like question When tanjiro looks at his face wouldn't he sense bloodlust from scp-096 or something like that?

by the way what are 96 powers? what he can do?
When someone looks at his face he become hostle and starts screaming and crying after that it goes to the direction of the person who looked at its face no matter how far they are. he does not stop until they die

Last edited:
Also i heard Its depends on how far away SCP-096-1 is for SCP-096 to determine how fast he is going to go

Enhanced Smell and Clairvoyance (Can recognize and smell things normally impossible, such as the smell of the demon who killed his family years after the event or THE INTENTIONS OF OTHERS. Can smell what kind of person someone is, their feelings and, to an extent, how strong they are)
scp-096 in its docile phase is simply chilled, so this is almost useless
by the way what are 96 powers? what he can do?
if you saw his face he will totally destroy you

if Tanjirou somehow cut his neck with the dance of the fire god wouldn't win since he neg regen and since 96 is basically bloodlusted all the fight he is very predictable and Tanjirou has even reactive power level so he will become more stronger in the fight

You should know when Someone see its face it will start crying and screaming for a while not just instantly attack
not always, a few times it did it pretty fast
if Tanjirou somehow cut his neck with the dance of the fire god wouldn't win since he neg regen and since 96 is basically bloodlusted all the fight he is very predictable and Tanjirou has even reactive power level so he will become more stronger in the fight
it's reactive power level, which takes some times, and as far i remember, Tanjiro dosen't instantly become stronger, also 096 get a big speed bost while entering in bersek mode

And also Didn't SCP-096 Toke 27 hours to shred 85% of SCP-682's body mass?

Regen Neg doesnt mean much against 096 due to its Type 2, it can literally survive after being reduced to a skeleton and its immensely hard to destroy its Skeleton.

The thing survived being thrown into the Sun.

Regen Neg doesnt mean much against 096 due to its Type 2, it can literally survive after being reduced to a skeleton and its immensely hard to destroy its Skeleton.

The thing survived being thrown into the Sun.
Wont empathic manipulation work? also finally a reply

Well I want to but what is Tanjiros win con here? Just to be certain this isn’t unfortunately a stomp.

Hmm we have seen 096 seemingly “afraid” before after it was unable to kill 682 but its hard to tell if it was truely fear since it doesnt seem to have any sort of mind or thought process.

Hmm we have seen 096 seemingly “afraid” before after it was unable to kill 682 but its hard to tell if it was truely fear since it doesnt seem to have any sort of mind or thought process.
It's kinda most likely but not a 100%

Wh I guess for now ill just cast my vote for 096 due to its Type 2, ability to survive the Sun, speed boost and Bloodlust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back