• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I give it to tanjiro by better fighter experience and stats stackimg by switching between breaths and styles to go a change of fighting styles to trick deku

Sorry im typing on the phone so its trash

I can't really tell what Tanjirou's AP scaling is even liked. He's got a really weird scaling chain that I think someone who knows Demon Slayer should explain.

I only know Deku's cuz it's easier and from the looks of it, he's 1.28 Tons for being able to harm Bakugou who can withstand his explosions that's at said level.

Edit: I take it back a little, I might be exaggerating quite a bit on Tanjirou's AP. I just DK where exactly he's at with his page description compared to Deku, whose on the higher end of the spectrum of 8-C.

Tanjirou FRA

EDIT: Hmmm.... actually. I'm kinda wondering how many good hits Deku could get. And how many it would take.

For Tanjirou's scaling chain.

Post-Pillar Training Base Tanjirou (Far stronger than)> Zou Hakuten = 4x Hantengu's Emotion Clones

Hantengu's Emotion Clones (Comparable if not stronger than)>= Demon Form Nezuko (Overpowered)> Full Power Daki (Far stronger than)> Base Daki (Stronger than)> Post-Rehabilitation Tanjiro w/ Dance of Fire God (One shot)> Enmu (Muzan Blood Enhanced) (Comparable if not a bit stronger)>= Post-Rehabilitation Training Base Tanjiro (Stronger than)> Enmu (Far stronger than)> Post-Demon Slayer Training Tanjiro w/ Dance of the Fire God (Overpowered)> Rui (Curbstomped)> Post-Demon Slayer Training Base Tanjiro = 0.08 Ton

Tanjiro due to precog and three significant speed amps at his disposal (Dance of the Fire God and Demon Slayer Mark and See-Through World), he can also win with fear aura as well.

Post-Zeroshiki Training and onwards Tanjirou defaults to Dance of the Fire God and Demon Slayer Mark makes him 8-B+ so it's not usable. So all he has here is just See-Through-World.

Huh. So I was right the first time that there is a weird scaling chain going on here.

At this point I would think they may have comparable AP (with maybe Deku having the advantage but not by a lot). Deku at this point never got the black whips thing he gets so he's down to just either fight up close or at a range with Air Force but while he can play at both ranges, I would imagine Tanjirou would adapt to both. He's got the superior range in melee but Deku has fought Stain so he would be careful to fight someone with a blade (not skill wise, but weapon/type of weapon should be the same-ish) and Tanjirou should be able to dodge Air Force once he sees Deku use it.

Combined with the power-ish set he has like precog and See-Through-World, and I think it won't take him long to get an attack on Deku. Deku's no slouch against bladed enemies but compared to who he fought (ex. Stain), he's gonna have a hard time against someone like Tanjirou here so I give the Demon Slayer a vote.

Deku actually can use black whip at any point even without OFA so yes Deku can indeed use it actually if where just assuming that this is current Deku just restricted to 5% to not make it a stomp in Deku's favor. Don't know if this changes much though. Deku also has some type of limited flight with Air Force to so there's that. Not much else though so I'm not gonna vote right now until I see at least one more reason as to why Tanjiro would win but I'm going with Deku due to from what I know being more agile than Tanjiro which might through off his precognition and his most likely stat advantage even if it ain't by much though.

7 votes for Tanjiro with my vote now. I don't know if Peter voted or not, so I think grace begins?

I didn't vote I just gave the AP and cleared up some stuff about Tanjirou. But even without my vote right now it's 8-1 so grace has already started.

Peter1129 said:
I didn't vote I just gave the AP and cleared up some stuff about Tanjirou. But even without my vote right now it's 8-1 so grace has already started.
Right on, thanks for clarifying

It can be added now. Links aren't that important when the fight was already finished

M3X said:
It can be added now. Links aren't that important when the fight was already finished
Unfortunately, links on Tanjirou's page set off spam filters, so until the links are removed, edits can't be saved

Back