• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mgrr raiden vs tanjiro kamado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt tanjiro can get an opportunity to absorb raiden
Then it just becomes a Stalemate until Raiden's Body gives out and he needs to go for Maintenance because he'll literally die if he doesn't get his Blood changed like you change your Car's Oil.

I'm not gonna do something confusing like outer or smth but I'll give the characters tommorow I'm going to bed it's 2:00am and I have school so bye

Should I close this thread? I was asked to do so.

No. Not being able to beat Regen doesn’t make a match a stomp.
No, but it does make it mismatch when the opponent can't get rid of him with anything else. In this case, Tanjiro has a very clear Wincon of outlasting Raiden and causing him to die from not getting maintenance to replace his Artificial Body Fluids. That or get lucky and absorb him.

No, but it does make it mismatch when the opponent can't get rid of him with anything else. In this case, Tanjiro has a very clear Wincon of outlasting Raiden and causing him to die from not getting maintenance to replace his Artificial Body Fluids. That or get lucky and absorb him.
It’s just a win for Tanjiro then. This is a valid match that can be added.

No because Raiden literally can't win no matter what. That makes it a stomp or a Mismatch.
  • Both characters are evenly matched and have regenerative and defensive abilities that prevent the other from killing them, but one character has moves that allow for them to gain the upper hand.
Its just decisive. Raiden has a skill and blade advantage that he can use to get an upper hand. This is not a stomp.

• Both characters are evenly matched and have regenerative and defensive abilities that prevent the other from killing them, but one character has moves that allow for them to gain the upper hand.
Its just decisive. Raiden has a skill and blade advantage that he can use to get an upper hand. This is not a stomp.
It literally is a Stomp when he can't make Tanjiro lose because he can't Incap him or Put him down.

First of all, that's bullshit and should be removed. If that was the case then I guess I can just start spamming Alex Mercer and Majin Buu against anyone and everyone and get like a hundred Ws for them. Secondly, Raiden has no Win-Con which means it's a stomp. That's the literal definition of a stomp match.
Cope I guess? You can go ahead and remove it, but until then, this match is till valid and can be added when it gets enough votes. I already reasoned as to why this match meets those standards.

First of all, that's bullshit and should be removed. If that was the case then I guess I can just start spamming Alex Mercer and Majin Buu against anyone and everyone and get like a hundred Ws for them. Secondly, Raiden has no Win-Con which means it's a stomp. That's the literal definition of a stomp match.
Hello again I'm back from school

In more detail like how does he heal himself from having his limbs cut off?
They just regrow rapidly. Tanjiro would scale to Muzan who regenerated from getting decapitated so quickly that it looked like as if the sword that decapitated him just passed through his neck. The cut off limbs would also remain alive and still be usable for Tanjiro.

They just regrow rapidly. Tanjiro would scale to Muzan who regenerated from getting decapitated so quickly that it looked like as if the sword that decapitated him just passed through his neck. The cut off limbs would also remain alive and still be usable for Tanjiro.
Hmmm alright

I think an equally important question would be if Tanjiro is even remotely skilled enough in this state to adequately combat Raiden irrespective of if he can regenerate from damage.

Does Tanjiro have the sun weakness as Muzan or demons would or is it remedied by this point in the story?

I think an equally important question would be if Tanjiro is even remotely skilled enough in this state to adequately combat Raiden irrespective of if he can regenerate from damage.

Does Tanjiro have the sun weakness as Muzan or demons would or is it remedied by this point in the story?
He adapted that weakness away in a few moments while he was exposed to the sun right after he turned into a demon.

Following. Perhaps Raiden can manipulate Tanjiro's rabid nature in this form somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back