• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tanjiro Kamado (KNY) VS Doma (KNY)

just no okay

change it to the post pillar training, in this key Tanjirou is basically the third strongest character of the verse, above every Demon slayer and potentially the upper Moons, since he could fight Muzan the strongest Demon in the series, for a longed period of time while no one else could

just no okay

change it to the post pillar training, in this key Tanjirou is basically the third strongest character of the verse, above every Demon slayer and potentially the upper Moons, since he could fight Muzan the strongest Demon in the series, for a longed period of time while no one else could
Done!

good, now the thing is Tanjirou in this key , he fought Akaza and he killed him with the help of Giyuu and it was an hard fight, and Doma is canonically superior to Akaza by being the Upper 2 while Akaza is the 3, however the style of fighting and the powers of Doma is different by that of Akaza, and on top of that Tanjirou awakened the See through world only in the end of his fight but in this case it should have it from the start, so these change everything,

i won't vote yet but i will wait for other DS supporters to say their Arguments

This is difficult to determine given Doma needed poison from Shinobu + Kanao/Inosuke to kill him. I can't for the life of me remember if Kanao and Inosuke had it throughout their fight as well. If not, I'd probably lean towards Tanjiro high-diff

This is difficult to determine given Doma needed poison from Shinobu + Kanao/Inosuke to kill him. I can't for the life of me remember if Kanao and Inosuke had it throughout their fight as well. If not, I'd probably lean towards Tanjiro high-diff
I'm not sure what you are referring to with "if Kanao and Inosuke had it throughout their fight as well". If you mean the poison, then I can tell you that it only became noticeable at the end though Doma was casual. If it's about the Transparent World Tanjiro awakened against Upper Moon, then I have to tell you that they didn't even awaken a Demon Slayer Mark in the series.

I was referring to See-Through World, I didn't follow Doma's fight closely in the manga so I forgot whether he might have experience or fought someone comparable. Voting Tanjiro then.

so who do you think will win Nehz?
Akaza got his head cut off not long after Tanjiro unlocked the Transparent World and Doma has a tendency to play around. While Doma was still significantly superior to Akaza he also doesn't have Extrasensory Perception specifically for the purpose of detecting Battle Spirit unlike Akaza, so he'll get even more surprised than Akaza was by Tanjiro. Tanjiro could therefore probably cut Doma's head off. The biggest problem is Doma potentially adapting to being decapitated by Nichirin weapons like Akaza did.

Back