• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Talking it out. Hiiro vs Han

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Hiiro Okamura

Han Jee-Ha

Inconclusive: 2

Speed equal.

Since Han will almost certanly get a new key when the a calc get's accepted, Han up until the church of mask arc is used. (This is more to those that know the gamer, since his profile has yet to be updated since)

Han is Low 7-C

Both think the other is dangerous to them.

This is tough....both Hiiro and Tenn scale a good amount above 13 kilotons

Both Han and Hiiro have a lot of similar abilities...I'll wait for more input on the Gamer's side,

I haven't read it in about 3 or 4 years.

Information analysis and eploit a weak point, if there isn't one....He just amps himself and tries to kill, or disrupt magic with his sword.

Or if it's useful enough he'd make another version of his opponent's magic. Thing is, Hiiro himself states that he could probably use an alternate version of every kind of magic in the novel, he just doesn't( Well he does for some magic, but not the more OP stuff like Lilyn's illusions, Time Stop, or Syrup's shadow dimension)...

Up to where it's currently translated he mostly uses close combat, although if he has a significant speed advantage he could easily use sleep, memory lapse, or really any other kind of magic which affects his opponent directly; the main reason why he doesn't use those too much is because they're easily dodged by faster opponents or opponents of the same speed.

Okay, thank you.

As for Han, he normally starts with flight, observe (information analysis), and time acceleration, which amps his speed. He then normally goes for some kind of magic negation along with danmaku, which normally seem to be his lightning attacks nowadays (as opposed to his spinning mana arrows), which should move at the speed of light.

From there he tries to come up with a plan for beating a specific enemy. It can vary. He's taken hits and counter attacked to take advantage of his regen, stunned an enemies body and mind before sealing their magic and putting them to sleep. He's manipulated someone's mind to distract them before making them his servant. He's also recently used space distortion bullets against someone with spatial manip to collapse a spatial dimension and create a void.

The real issue in terms of this fight for Han would be Tenn; He's just as strong as Hiiro and just as fast as him with amps. He's essentially immune to magic (All magic used against him in the novel is ineffective). He has many years of combat experience (likely hundreds) and he can paralyze opponents by yelling.

The more recent stuff aplies to another key, since this is up to his fight with yoohwa. He should be able to use ut, but hasn't really tought it up yet.

Oh, whoops. So no spatial manip for Han. My fault, I didn't even notice the key. I just assumed they were both 7-C, that would be plenty fair it seems, given Hiiro's horde of abilities.

Why is Hiiro immune to magic?

Paralyzing by yelling is nice. That'll be particularly interesting since Han will likely be flying.

Hiiro himself is only "immune" to magic with peerless, Tenn is the one who is "immune" naturally

It's called resistance in the story, but it is treated as immunity. No kind of magic which has been shown works on those with resistance to it, that includes all of Hiiro's abilities and the abilities of everyone else in the series.

The only kind of magic which works on high spirits and those with resistance is absolute magic which has yet to be shown.

The range of Tenn's voice is pretty large, he paralyzed an entire army of water puppets using it.

Peerless? What's that? And in the case of Tenn, Han will be likely to use golems and TK against him, similar to what he did against Yoohwa. I think both of them would be hard pressed to defeat a squad of golems. Even with the paralysis (which is pretty insane), a lot of Han's attacks are thought based. And he can likely teleport out of his and use Yeonhon's principle to remove the status ailment of paralysis from himself.

• Peerless: Briefly allows Hiiro to activate several types of word magic at once without writing or casting them. In other words, he can activate them with a thought. This also gives him great resistance to magical and physical attacks and a base strength increase without even using other word magic. This ability lasts five minutes.

Wow, I literally didn't see that. Thank you.

I wonder if Han would see that the technique has a time limit with observe. If he did, then he would probably wait it out before nullifying his magic and kinda just bombarding him as per his usual tactics. If not then I guess golems and TK for him as well.

I can't say I disagree, though I really do think the pair would be hard pressed to get past a group of golems since Han can nullify Hiiro's magic. Though Tenn can paralyze them. Even though Han can summon more, lol.

I'll also go with inconclusive.

Back