• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discussing Inazuma Eleven

Last edited:
Seems cool but i don't think neo galaxy can be include as properly feats since most of hisatsu just mere animation effect except like hakuryuu which have actual effect physically. Maybe you can do calc on bitway ozrock shooting moon feat

ozrock shooting moon feat
I was actually thinking of doing this but ozrock doesn't seem to break the moon's GBE when it's creating something like covering the moon. Which, if we know what it is, I should be able to derive energy from it.

What do you think if I upgrade using the simple reason that
Calculating
  • Inazuma eleven 2 (Iow 6-B)
=2.67142686424 Teraton of TNT
  • Inazuma eleven 3 (6-B)
reason: Stronger than Endo Inazuma Eleven 2
  • Inazuma eleven go (6-B)
reason: Should be as strong as Inazuma eleven 3
  • Inazuma eleven go chrono stone (6-A)
reason: Much stronger than Tenma during Inazuma eleven go.
  • Inazuma eleven go galaxy (High 6-A)
reason: stronger than Tenma or Inazuma eleven go chrono stone stronger than Tenma
Note: Since this verse doesn't have Supporters and it doesn't seem like it has any staff following this story, it's probably very difficult to upgrade when using the Strength Multiplier.

Last edited:
I was actually thinking of doing this but ozrock doesn't seem to break the moon's GBE when it's creating something like covering the moon. Which, if we know what it is, I should be able to derive energy from it.
The moon still gone tho even at the end of series
Meaning the purple thing of his hisatsu swallow the entire moon

The moon still gone tho even at the end of series
Meaning the purple thing of his hisatsu swallow the entire moon
I came back to see this success again. We don't seem to see the slightest rupture of the moon's GBE. Therefore, it is difficult to find energy by GBE. But assuming that it does indeed break the moon's GBE The energy will be at 1.24e29J.
Therefore, I support ozrock 5-C as a minimum from permanently destroying the moon.

Back