• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Takemichi vs Hobin Yoo

• SBA
  • Speed Equalized
  • Both have prior knowledge
  • Final Arc Takemichi
  • Post Samdak Training Hobin
  • Takemichi AP: At least 2.3 Megajoules
  • Hobin AP: Under 961 Kilojoules
  • No Weapons
Takemichi: 1 @cloudyagami
900_Tokyo-Revengers_tky53.jpg

Hobin Yoo:
dfcp5ix-57c00cd3-e06e-4367-8c4c-8d91a950728b.png

Last edited:
Takemichi wins.
Reasons:
1.) Better hax
2.) Far better durability and stamina
3.) Higher AP
4.) No HTF video about Precognition users

PTJVerse is undergoing revisions rn. If you want to use Hobin, wanna give out your thoughts here?

Also haxx??? I mean yes he's more haxx with time travel but that's unnecessary here.

His precog only says that he can see the future of people dying.

Does he actively precog? I'll help out in adding the feats in his profile if you tell me the chapters.

Edit - Nvm found it. I'll reorganize it tho

It developed during the final arc against He against Sanzu. He dodged a point blank stab to the back and recently against Mikey he can predict incoming attacks a second before they are thrown.
Ooh nice nice. Yeah I can't really disagree with that. His thing is superior to Hobin's. Disregard my last thing, I'll answer here once I get enough approval for the buffs in PTJ verse

Last edited:
Nah no need to, just drop a msg on the thing lol. Shouldn't take too long.

Also can you link me to the AP feat for Takemichi?
Thats young hansoo Hobin hasn't shown to be relative to him yet hobin doesn't crator floors like lookism/manager kim characters even though its all the same verse.

Thats young hansoo Hobin hasn't shown to be relative to him yet hobin doesn't crator floors like lookism/manager kim characters even though its all the same verse.
I'll leave the CR discussion some other time for Viral Hit, but essentially Taehoon was said to have surprassed his father already, stated by his own father. It's a bit spotty tho so I'm not 100% on it.

I'll leave the CR discussion some other time for Viral Hit, but essentially Taehoon was said to have surprassed his father already, stated by his own father. It's a bit spotty tho so I'm not 100% on it.
Yeah i put that statement on his profile when i made it, he's referring to surpassing his mastery of Taekwondo at that age, the north korean Taekwondo user who he fought in the rain said it too, but he also said his kicks never sounded like Taehoons at that age so its still in the air if he's stronger. They just need to up his physicality so the statement can be more valid because he hasn't shown anything near Hansoo

With revisions applied I can now talk.

Hobin has the status ailment advantage. He should be able to apply those debuffs against people that are stronger than him

Hobin has AP to kinda make up for the precog. It's no match, but it's gonna help at least. Damage reduction helps alleviate the stat gap a bit. But overall his abundance of status effects like breaking someone's kneecaps or tearing up muscle should help even the odds. Also giving both knowledge might give Hobin a small chance to prep unless I misread that (it's late here anyway).

How often does precog trigger? Is it like all the time or more like frequent?

As of right now I lean on a tie.

With revisions applied I can now talk.

Hobin has the status ailment advantage. He should be able to apply those debuffs against people that are stronger than him

Hobin has AP to kinda make up for the precog. It's no match, but it's gonna help at least. Damage reduction helps alleviate the stat gap a bit. But overall his abundance of status effects like breaking someone's kneecaps or tearing up muscle should help even the odds. Also giving both knowledge might give Hobin a small chance to prep unless I misread that (it's late here anyway).

As of right now I lean on a tie.
This match might be a stomp and can't happen i don't think . Takemichi is about to be bumped to wall level+ So he is invalid in this fight

How far does Takemichi scale into Wall level? Depending on your answer this match might still be doable because it looks like Hobin scales higher than that. He should be scaling here but is currently waiting approval.

Seems to be always before an attack.

How far does Takemichi scale into Wall level? Depending on your answer this match might still be doable because it looks like Hobin scales higher than that. He should be scaling here but is currently waiting approval.
Far above 2.3 megajoules, durability wise even higher.

Back