• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Im still inconclusive on my vote. Hobin has the AP advantage and Ayanokoji hasn't yet faced anyone that overpowers him, but he has pain tolerance so it should be interesting

Im still inconclusive on my vote. Hobin has the AP advantage and Ayanokoji hasn't yet faced anyone that overpowers him, but he has pain tolerance so it should be interesting
Ayano was able to beat 7 professional fighters at a young age and that's just the kid version himself now takes scales from people like Ryuuen this ap but he beats them without difficulty probably has a much higher ap.

Ayano was able to beat 7 professional fighters at a young age and that's just the kid version himself now takes scales from people like Ryuuen this ap but he beats them without difficulty probably has a much higher ap.
Ayanokouji’s Elevator Claim was calced at 128 Kilojoules Which Ayanokouji wasn’t even sure about. Though with Ayanokoujis intelligence and prep time could probably work around this with his abilities and hax. I’m still inconclusive on my vote though

I wouldn't call them professional. More like gangsters or Yakuza. How they were described in Volume 0 were "rough and spirited" rather than fluid which would describe the martial arts instructors he was used to and Ayanokouji fought only adults after age 9 since he was the last member of Gen 4 by that time. However the comp doesn't really differentiate from Viral Hit enemies and it actually proves Ayanokouji's experience is far ahead of Hobin's since he could beat Hobin type enemies at age 9 up to 15-16 when he left the White Room.

Last edited:
Ayanokouji’s Elevator Claim was calced at 128 Kilojoules Which Ayanokouji wasn’t even sure about. Though with Ayanokoujis intelligence and prep time could probably work around this with his abilities and hax. I’m still inconclusive on my vote though
I found another calc that could get him into the megajoules depending on how valid the mods view Ayanokouji's claim and if he could do this feat in one kick or multiple, even though he stated it would be impossible to kick the entire door down.

He faced Shiba and Albert, both being stronger than him.

I change my vote from inconclusive to Ayanokouji. For having far more experience against the same level comp as Hobin and for Hobin's lack of experience against Jeet Kune Do users from Samdak never making a video about it. Ayanokouji has better lifting strength feats since he caught Albert's fist who is notably a physical powerhouse, Ichizaki as well, Also still caught Housen's hand being stabbed in the palm who Ayanokouji said is stronger than Albert, Tied in tug of war with Koenji who either captured or killed a wild boar bare handed, which should make him likely class 1.

He faced Shiba and Albert, both being stronger than him.
Albert is weaker than Ayanokouji he caught Albert's fist, and he did again to Housen when he stabbed him is stronger than Albert physically. And he tied in tug of war with Koenji who he said has the same arm strength as him, and Koenji caught Sudo's punch and Ayanokouji didnt see it so its valid. I would give Kouji the LS advantage

I won’t go against your vote, but in my opinion I’m leaning more towards Hobin because of his massive abilities/hax advantage. There’s a lot of things he could do to Ayanokouji especially since speed is equalised and hobin is given superior AP.

I wouldnt find it hard to believe that hobin could deal massive damage to Ayanokouji via his durability negation abilities, and push through Ayanokouji’s own fatal attacks since he has supernatural willpower and rage power, which would give him an even greater AP advantage once that activates.

Ayanokouji may be more skilled and experienced than Hobin, but theres little that you can do against someone who has both more options/abilities and a far better physical prowess than you.

I won’t go against your vote, but in my opinion I’m leaning more towards Hobin because of his massive abilities/hax advantage. There’s a lot of things he could do to Ayanokouji especially since speed is equalised and hobin is given superior AP.

I wouldnt find it hard to believe that hobin could deal massive damage to Ayanokouji via his durability negation abilities, and push through Ayanokouji’s own fatal attacks since he has supernatural willpower and rage power, which would give him an even greater AP advantage once that activates.

Ayanokouji may be more skilled and experienced than Hobin, but theres little that you can do against someone who has both more options/abilities and a far better physical prowess than you.
They are actually more even in ap tho, Ayano one-shoted the character who did the 128 Kj feat.

But the rest of your arguments are fair. Voting Hobin

Okay i will count your vote for Hobin.

I agree with this sentiment, which is why i voted for Mikey over Ayanokouji in the past matchup that was added. But I honestly don't see any hax Hobin has that Ayanokouji doesn't have himself along with him having photographic memory since birth, and can retrieve memories from any time in his life(which is literally insane, he remembered the day he was born and the exact room and how his hand looked). Having 48 hours of prep time would lean more in his favor as he would know about Hobins Calf kicks history and have a counter for it.

He has better knowledge of weak points of stronger opponents since 9 years old mentioned in vol 0, and likely only got better as time passed due to his genius mental capabilities, super fast development he's had since age 4 against superior martial artist like he did with Shiro, in 3 supervised matches back to back Ayanokouji surpassed him completely and had hundreds of sparring matches since.

Okay i will count your vote for Hobin.

I agree with this sentiment, which is why i voted for Mikey over Ayanokouji in the past matchup that was added. But I honestly don't see any hax Hobin has that Ayanokouji doesn't have himself along with him having photographic memory since birth, and can retrieve memories from any time in his life(which is literally insane, he remembered the day he was born and the exact room and how his hand looked). Having 48 hours of prep time would lean more in his favor as he would know about Hobins Calf kicks history and have a counter for it.

He has better knowledge of weak points of stronger opponents since 9 years old mentioned in vol 0, and likely only got better as time passed due to his genius mental capabilities, super fast development he's had since age 4 against superior martial artist like he did with Shiro, in 3 supervised matches back to back Ayanokouji surpassed him completely and had hundreds of sparring matches since.
Nvm Switching my vote for Kouji...yeah I'm not really loyal when it comes to votes lol

Back