• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tails (Sonic The Hedgehog) vs Kai (Ninjago) [7-2-1] (GRACE ENDED)

Last edited:
Tails cannot use Boost or Spin Dash (Fights ending up with a quick blitz is boring)
"It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment.

An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added"

You can´t restrict abilities that doesn´t grant a new tier

Tails has acess to all her base abilities

"It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment.

An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added"

You can´t restrict abilities that doesn´t grant a new tier

mb, I fixed the rules

Kai wincons:
Spinjitzu
Reversing Time/De-aging his opponent (cuz Time blade)
His fire powers
Rising Dragon Technique

Tails wincoin:
Spin Dash
Boost
Cyloop
Her weapons creation skills
kai cant use the time blades as its not his standard equipment and he doesnt have them anymore

kai cant use the time blades as its not his standard equipment and he doesnt have them anymore
I don't remember a rule were X Character isn't allowed to use a Weapon that isn't necesserally Standart Equipement. If it exist, please show me

Kai wincons:
Spinjitzu
Reversing Time/De-aging his opponent (cuz Time blade)
His fire powers
Rising Dragon Technique

Tails wincoin:
Spin Dash
Boost
Cyloop
Her weapons creation skills
wait why does rising dragon technique win? they go about explaining its better then shatterspin thats better then spinjitzu sure but they also explain that it requires you to be aligned with the motion of the Universe and that you can't bend the Universe to your will so in order for kai to do it he'd have to be in the right motion. tails would most likely try and stop that from looking at the profiles and from knowing this tails.

Tails wouldn't start out with a spin dash, it be like both would test out there other ngl like kai shoots fire and tails uses one of his weapons/equipment he usually carries. i think as the fight goes along it really depends kai will use spinjitzu tails would most likely use spin dash or boost from here it really depends on what you view as "in character" kai wouldn't really use the time blades unless he has to. Tails would most likely use weapon creation skills

So idk atm i am a bit inconclusive on this matchup so for me tie.

Depends on how big the amp for it is and i think the time blades require touch to use it. I don't remember exactly how they function so could kai use the time blade before tails' oneshots him

OP give him the time blades, so he can use them

Tails upscales this much
Idk if this could help, but it seems like a Spinjitzu user such as Wu felt vaslty amped when using Spinjitzu, so it could apply to Kai
image.png

Spinjitzu also grants a Speed Boost, as seen here, but we don't know by how much yet. Other then that, he pretty much doomed if he doesn't manage to kill Tails before he use Spin Dash or Boost

Last edited:
Idk if this could help, but it seems like a Spinjitzu user such as Wu felt vaslty amped when using Spinjitzu, so it could apply to Kai
image.png
I think this would give him an advantage, but Tails is likely superior

Spinjitzu also grants a Speed Boost, as seen here, but we don't know by how much yet. Other then that, he pretty much doomed if he doesn't manage to kill Tails before he use Spin Dash or Boost
Spin Dash is a 4x speed boost, so i´m pretty sure it is faster then spinjutsu

Voting in Tails per now, he is more skilled, likely stronger and faster with his speed amps (Something that is very in-character for him to use) + Accelerated development and Analytical Prediction would give Kai a big trouble

Kai can still win, but Tails chances are far better

Voting in Tails per now, he is more skilled, likely stronger and faster with his speed amps (Something that is very in-character for him to use) + Accelerated development and Analytical Prediction would give Kai a big trouble

Kai can still win, but Tails chances are far better
Alright, counted

Back