• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taiga Saejima VS Bane (Post-Crisis): Two Muscular Men Duke It Out (3-0-0)

While returning home from his business in the Tojo Clan, Saejima comes across a muscular figure far away from him in the one street they're in. Expectedly, the people clear from that street to look at a usual rumble from afar but the strangest part of it all is that they're the only two left in this area.​

Bane is looking for a fight (for some reason pls let this idea run wild despite being utterly nonsensical) and Saejima plans to give a hell of a fight to him.​

Keys and Versions used:​

Current Saejima (8-C) & Venom-amped Post-Crisis Bane (8-C)

Within Kamurocho at night. Starting Distance is 30 meters.
latest

Battle Conditions:​

• Both characters are in character but willing to win
  • Win Condition is by killing or incap
  • Speeds are equalized
  • None of them will have prior knowledge of each other
  • Standard Equipment Only
  • Everything else unmentioned will be according to SBA

Votings:​

a3be3dc918cbd05e6e68b39e888b9a74441686ae.png

Last edited:
Just to make the discussion easier (pls notify me if I'm wrong):

Saejima
-Shockwave Inducement to knock Bane off his feet.
-Air Manip via Tornado
-Healing via his Staminans, pairing very very well with his high ass Stamina
-Stat Amp which will amp all his stats, with his defenses becoming 'higher'.
-Pressure Points with Tiger Dragon Drop (Kiryu's famous Tiger Drop but on Saejima and uses the forehead instead of the fist)

Bane
-Higher Stats in general, thanks to his venom amp
-Enhanced Senses to check Saejima's Stealth

Comparable stuff worth discussing
-Their Stealth Mastery (though Saejima's one is countered already)
-Their skill
-Their weapon mastery (It is Kamurocho after all, so there's plenty of shit to swing. Anything can be a weapon).

Also bump.

Looking through the two muscular men, it's sorta equal. Taiga has a slight dura advantage due to heat mode however bane has Supernatural Willpower. Stealth is basically out of the question since they're just... 2 muscular men duking it out. Both of their weapon mastery is very comparable to each other. However, the killer is Taiga's stat amp with his stats becoming higher, albeit unknown how much. Taiga overall just has better powers than Bane so I think the edge goes to Taiga, high diff. Close call tho.

Counted and thanks for stopping by.
For some reason, the Yakuza guys' heat mode doesn't account for them having a higher in their stats in their overall tier thingy in their profiles(save for a few cases like Saejima's defense). I could be wrong, but their stats increase should be noted in their profile besides just having statistics amplification due to them becoming really amped up in the games.

I think I’ll go with Saejima as well, even though Bane has a higher number he scales to, Saejima has four levels of upscaling from his, since it’s a Yakuza 1 feat and he’s relative to Yakuza 5 Amon members and Yakuza 5 Kiryu. In each game Amon trains to get stronger, which includes killing Kiryu simulations mimicking his power in the previous game, and fighting a Kiryu who absorbed that power into himself (virtual reality stuff), so they should be somewhat relative.

Same with skill, many Yakuza fighters have statements of mastering every fighting style on Earth, as well as easily defeating people with that pedigree without getting hit via precog-ing their whole style (like Ugajin did with Mizorogi in Gaiden), and Saejima is pretty top tier, and can boost himself higher with his tiger spirit technique.

Then Saejima has a bunch of healing items, many weapons he’s proficient at, Herculean spirit to tank all of Bane’s hits without staggering (even at low health), and tiger dragon drop to take advantage of pressure points, so he can wear Bane down with versatility and outlasting via items.

Back