• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tabbers Template Replacement Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recommend that characters who have four or more tabbers be tackled first if you can; this will shrink the list considerably when the templates are applied and leave us with simpler templates to wrap this up with.

The character pages at the top of the list seem to be the most popular/visited ones, and as such most likely to have several different versions as well, so focusing on them in order might work.

I am constantly monitoring sections A-E making sure that templates are being applied correctly. Do I need to cover more sections?

Is there some way to just see a list of all the created templates in the wiki, with the most recently created at the top? That would be much more practical for Krukov.

I will ask Ursuul about it.

Last edited:
Okay. I was thinking of if there are some special commands that can be inserted into the recent changes page, so it it only displays templates, or somesuch.

Okay. I was thinking of if there are some special commands that can be inserted into the recent changes page, so it it only displays templates, or somesuch.
I updated my post.

Thank you very much for helping out. Please remember to only check the new templates from now onwards.

I'm still going through and checking to make sure all the tabbers are correctly made about twice a day.

Okay. Thank you very much for the help. However, please remember that you only need to check the newly created templates, via the link that I provided for you earlier.

Hi, sorry I've only done a couple of these lately. Planning to knock out a couple hundred pages over the course of the weekend.

Yeah, I've also been busy, but times where I create templates as I spot a page not yet updated.

I'm having extreme trouble editing pages right now due to my internet speed and it constantly cutting out.

Might have do this in a few days.
No problem. Thanks anyway.
Hi, sorry I've only done a couple of these lately. Planning to knock out a couple hundred pages over the course of the weekend.
Thank you very much for helping out.
Yeah, I've also been busy, but times where I create templates as I spot a page not yet updated.
Okay. No problem.

Ditto on that busy thing.

Between trying to develop Dragalia Lost on the wiki, other sysop responsibilities, and at-home distractions, it's been tough trying to do everything, and this one slipped through the cracks.

I'll try to get some of this done, if I can.

Okay. No problem. Don't stress yourself our too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back