• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tabbers Template Replacement Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for helping out. It is very appreciated.

It looks a bit weird with us repeating ourselves, but there are only so many ways to express the same sentiments.

I created some batches of templates every now and then. Just a couple more days and I'll get to be more active in the fandom

Thank you Antvasima. I've made a few more templates this afternoon and I'll keep working through it over the next couple hours to clear 100 or 200 pages.

My apologies. I'm still getting over my cold and have been fixing up profiles with scans and references so I don't really have the time to help out.

I continuously tap in and blast through several templates whenever I feel I have nothing to do, and I feel the progress has been marching on quite steadily.

The reminder is appreciated, however.

Progress has been quite good. We've edited approximately 363 pages over the course of this month.

With about 800 pages left to go, if we step things up a bit we can expect this project to be done by the end of January.

That is good then. Thank you all for helping out.

Thank you very much for helping out. It is very appreciated.

I've done well over 100 now, but there's a problem.

On some profiles like Cutie Honey, I try to link the tabber, but it just defaults to another profile.

Some also link to deleted profiles.

Just to be clear, it's only those profiles. Here's the templates.

Last edited:
On some profiles like Cutie Honey, I try to link the tabber, but it just defaults to another profile.

What do you mean? Do you mean how in the template it leads to the page "Cutie Honey" instead of the template "Cutie Honey"?

That is strange.

I've fixed it now by getting rid of that redirect.

Big thanks to both of you for helping out.

Btw: We still need to write some sort of "how-to" instruction text segment regarding this topic for our standard format pages for characters and verses after the rest of this project has been finished:

Down to 241 pages.

Getting it done before the end of the month is going to be a stretch... but at least we're very close to the end. I plan to do some more over the weekend.

Again, big thanks to everybody who have helped out with this.

However, we need to update the standard format for characters and verses pages after this has been handled. @Ogurtsow is back to the community, so maybe he would be interested in doing so?

Somebody needs to write an instruction section for our standard format for character profiles page though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back