• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Symphonia vs Vesperia Lloyd vs Yuri

Kazuma_kuwabara

She/Her
Speed is NOT equalized

SBA

Battle takes place in the Autelina Palace

Lloyd:
Yuri:

61baREhumfS._AC_SX466_.jpg
59b925112c7416f4c8a9db62389bd1e6.jpg

Last edited:
So... who is the more skilled one here? Lloyd or Yuri? Asking to start the debate.
Yuri has work as a Royal Knight and developed his own fighting style of using a sword while doing tricks (almost like Dante from DMC)

Lloyd has been train by Kratos who has 4000 years of experience but prefers to be mostly agressive rather than having finesse with the sword, Lloyd regardless of that training was already able to defeat Desians that are able to live up to 1000 hundred years if they are semi-elfs and has a sword style of fast hitting attacks and being fast

Hm, I have to give it to Lloyd, then. I know both of them are RPG characters, so starting moves is a bit vague here, so I'll instead ask... What are their preferred method of fighting: using their swords and the techniques they honed with them, using their hax abilities, or a combination of both?

Hm, I have to give it to Lloyd, then. I know both of them are RPG characters, so starting moves is a bit vague here, so I'll instead ask... What are their preferred method of fighting: using their swords and the techniques they honed with them, using their hax abilities, or a combination of both?
I don´t know that because Yuri for example has time stop via an Item, that Item is literally game mechanics and Lloyd LITERALLY CAN USE IT TOO

Huh... so is there anything Yuri can do that Llyod can't do and vice versa or is it because they are Tales of Protags they pretty much have the exact same moveset?
That is why I did this fight, I want people to give their reasons because I am not a 100% expert of the franchise, I only know the basic of each game

Dhaos best villain btw

I would say this is like a Ditto fight but Llyod and Yuri have differing mindsets that could cause them to create an advantage that could lead to the other's downfall but at the same time could also make a mistake that could lead to their downfall... Interesting.

I would say this is like a Ditto fight but Llyod and Yuri have differing mindsets that could cause them to create an advantage that could lead to the other's downfall but at the same time could also make a mistake that could lead to their downfall... Interesting.
And I don´t know anything about the second game of Lloyd, and Vesperia being newer can make the characters do combos that only Lloyd could dream of just because the more powerfull console can make better animations

And I don´t know also all the scaling that Yuri has, only the basic

Back