• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, so Lloyd scales to THIS feat here (532.35 Kilotons)
  • His profile for some reason links to an another calc, which is Low 7-B+. It wasn't accepted yet it's still on his profile anyway so it should be removed and the current feat should be linked instead

And Randy scales to this feat here (923.59 Tons)

Which is a massive AP advantage in Lloyd's favor. Stomp worthy even. Unless Randy's got some crazy hax or skill advantage (to the point of being untouchable by Lloyd.... which is doubtful), this Lloyd sweeps this man to hell and back...

Unless some Randy supporters could argue for a wincon, I'd say it's a stomp.

I'd argue that Lloyd's FAR more skilled than him anyway lol

Okay, so Lloyd scales to THIS feat here (532.35 Kilotons)
  • His profile for some reason links to an another calc, which is Low 7-B+. It wasn't accepted yet it's still on his profile anyway so it should be removed and the current feat should be linked instead

Which is a massive AP advantage in Lloyd's favor. Stomp worthy even. Unless Randy's got some crazy hax or skill advantage (to the point of being untouchable by Lloyd.... which is doubtful), this Lloyd sweeps this man to hell and back...
Lloyd is restricted to 7-C.

Is there a rule for restricting characters?
Yes, you only can drop the characters tier if it's a specific move that is a tier above their normal statistics. Example, a character is a planet buster (5-B) but they have a galaxy busting attack/weapon (3-C). You are allowed to restrict the move/weapon, however if the characte is simply all around 5-B, you can bring their tier down, and of you do the match won't be added and would be for simple fun and games.

Yes, you only can drop the characters tier if it's a specific move that is a tier above their normal statistics. Example, a character is a planet buster (5-B) but they have a galaxy busting attack/weapon (3-C). You are allowed to restrict the move/weapon, however if the characte is simply all around 5-B, you can bring their tier down, and of you do the match won't be added and would be for simple fun and games.
Ok. I apologise, I’m sorry, this is still quite new to me and stuff.

Does Lloyd have a counter to Randys stealth and invisibility? It is in character for him to attack like that.

I'm confused. 923.59 Tons is only Multi-City Block level+ (100 Tons to 1 Kiloton), so why is Randy Town level?
Lloyd is restricted to 7-C.
Yeah, you can't just restrict Lloyd's tier like that, for the reasons that LordGriffin1000 already brought up

But yeah, Lloyd would just one-shot Randy and no-sell any of his attacks, unless Randy has some hax that can counteract the huge difference in their AP/durability

May I remind you his profile got updated?
image.png

And according to @LordGriffin1000 , "Yes, you only can drop the characters tier if it's a specific move that is a tier above their normal statistics." Lloyd casual attacks are 4-C, he one shots Randy + he can just blow up Randy's book (or avoid looking at the book) and then kill him with a single blast. Even by equalizing their Speed, Randy can't tank a single blast or harm him

May I remind you his profile got updated?
image.png

And according to @LordGriffin1000 , "Yes, you only can drop the characters tier if it's a specific move that is a tier above their normal statistics." Lloyd casual attacks are 4-C, he one shots Randy + he can just blow up Randy's book (or avoid looking at the book) and then kill him with a single blast. Even by equalizing their Speed, Randy can't tank a single blast or harm him
lloyd cant blow up the book because he would already get mind ****** before he a chance to do it
its passive

Lloyd has resistance to mind hax, useless. He still gets neg diffed the tiering difference is too high lmao
im assuming pre awakening lloyd is being used here who doesn't have resistance to mind hax yet

also its not really mind hax, its BFR + the book makes it so that the person turns unconscious

Lloyd pretty sure neggs. If you give that guy the book, then I’ll give Lloyd Crystal Realms as equipment. Also as I understood it correctly, you need to look at the Book in order to get BFR’d, and Lloyd literally can fight without eyes. Also the difference in stats are TOO MASSIVE.

Lloyd pretty sure neggs. If you give that guy the book, then I’ll give Lloyd Crystal Realms as equipment. Also as I understood it correctly, you need to look at the Book in order to get BFR’d, and Lloyd literally can fight without eyes. Also the difference in stats are TOO MASSIVE.
Yes
Lloyd looks at the book and gets passively driven unconscious + BFR'd

The book is apart of his base equipment.

im assuming pre awakening lloyd is being used here who doesn't have resistance to mind hax yet

also its not really mind hax, its BFR + the book makes it so that the person turns unconscious
No, this thread is using Post power drain Lloyd. Randy won't even touch him + he could just destroy the book or fight him with his eyes closed like in S2

what no
OP is using pre awakening lloyd
op can correct me if im wrong

he wouldn't have enough time to destroy the book or fight with his eyes closed because the effects of the book happen instantly
And Randy would already waste some time pulling out the book and openning it. You really think Lloyd is gonna let him open the book?

what no
OP is using pre awakening lloyd
op can correct me if im wrong

he wouldn't have enough time to destroy the book or fight with his eyes closed because the effects of the book happen instantly
The OP was using a town level feat (which got updated to Star after) from Season 5 of Ninjago, so its Post Power Drain Lloyd. Randy has no possible way to harm Lloyd or survive a blast anyways. Lloyd has far too many advantages

Back