• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

“+” Symbols on Higher Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe higher tiers beyond 3-A should be given a + symbol which notes a higher end. More specifically 2-C, Low 1-C, 1-C and High 1-C

I have reason to believe this should go through, due to the fact that these tiers in particular do have what I think are good baselines for a high-end within the tier. Whereas other tiers within the tier 2 and 1 range, don’t have any notable beginning of high end in the tier, since they’re practically endless

Proposals
2-C: High-End Begins within 501 Space-Times
Low 1-C: High-End Begins within 6 dimensional universes
1-C: High-End Begins within 9 dimensional universes
High 1-C: High-End Begins within 11 dimensional universes

I actually wanted to make a thread like this for a while because low 1-C including 5th and 6th dimensions but not having a way to tell them apart is super annoying.

We don't do this already?

Yeah, it would be nice tho. Dunno why it isn't already done really.

I mean, it's kind of already confusing where "+" signs are often placed; Universe level+ being Low 2-C which is higher than High Universe level is a contradiction in itself. And I feel like adding these might lead to similar confusions like that.

I mean, it's kind of already confusing where "+" signs are often placed; Universe level+ being Low 2-C which is higher than High Universe level is a contradiction in itself. And I feel like adding these might lead to similar confusions like that.
Outerverse level gets to have an Outerverse level+, which is a lower tier than High Outerverse level, which admittedly is inconsistent, because + is supposed to be better than high. So if 1-A+ and High 1-A get to be there, I don’t see why we can’t have 2-C+, Low 1-C+, 1-C+ And High 1-C+

Personally I think that it seems unnecessary.

Personally, I don't think it's needed. Thing is, for Tier 1 in particular, the gaps are so large that you will need to figure out the specific levels anyway. Just knowing that the character is in the upper half doesn't really help you anymore.
This just would be helpful to easily determine AP, especially since most users don't really check the descriptions in detail, and when it comes to Tier 1 it can have some pretty confusing justification and transcendence scaling and such

It'll just make thing a bit easier for matches. Especially since there aren't that many Low 1-C, 1-C or High 1-Cs

At the very worst low 1-C should have it. Either you are 5d or 6d. There are only two possibilities but the gap between those possibilities are literally beyond infinite.

My thoughts are same as DT. Plus, we already have universe level+ and multiverse level+, and these + ratings are not used the same way as those that are used in lower tiers. These + ratings denote a different rating altogether, while what we use for lower 3-D tiers is just calculate the mid point between the high and low end value, something that is not possible for high tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back