• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SwordBurst Online - Question regarding the "Hypersonic" in addition to the "Exploiter" profile on the verse page

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
I'm fairly certain that hacks (Or as some people call them, 'exploits') aren't actually official or canon in any Roblox game unless specifically stated or included in it. The reason I mention this is because a character named "The Exploiter" is listed as one of the playable characters on the verse page. Unless it's an actually playable character that is considered canon and is intended, I wouldn't really allow this.

On the other hand, a recent edit to the player profile gives the player "Hypersonic+ speed with outside help" and leads to this video. From my knowledge, the only movement speed increasing power in the game is sprint - which makes the player move faster, but not as fast as the players shown in the video. Likewise, judging by the title, the two players the user is fighting in the video are most likely using speed hacks (Which is not actually official content in the game, identically to how aimbot isn't actually official in Team Fortress 2).

To simplify, "The Exploiter" on the verse page should be removed if it's referring to a player utilizing hacks (Given that they are not official), and the "Subsonic with Hypersonic+ reactions" key should be removed due to being scaled to hacks.

that makes sense.

Due to hacks not being canon, I guess it would make sense to not put their "exploit" abilites on the profile.

I only put it there becuase alot of high level players in floor 9 in the game do it all the time due to the floor being very hard.

Eggmaster1337 said:
that makes sense.

Due to hacks not being canon, I guess it would make sense to not put their "exploit" abilites on the profile.

I only put it there becuase alot of high level players in floor 9 in the game do it all the time due to the floor being very hard.
It should be removed then, personally. An analogy of this would be like if a player in Call of Duty found the game really hard, so they started using wallhacks to shoot players through walls. That would not make the wallhacks any more official.

Back