• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sword Fight! Ichigo Kurosaki (True Bankai) Vs. Link (Orcarina of Time, Adult)

Link needs a lot of its items and Ocarina of Time and Farore's Wind are not useful for combat purposes. I'm torn.

This is a hax stomp. Like real bad, Ichigo has no hax, Link has all the hax.Although I guess I can match link up against Sasuke since he has some hax himself.. Anyway, Limk fra.

Sword fight? There is no sword fight if you give Link all of his equipment ovo

On serious note, this is a stomp.

How is this a hax stomp? Link can only time travel in the temple of time, and he doesn't time travel with the OOT until majora's mask.

I guess will argue for the sake of swordsman vs swordsman, aka no hax.

So Link's Advantage Combat Experience.

Generally more tactful.

Defensive style provides him more options (with hylian shield I mean)

Ichigos Advantages

Faster Learner

A tad bit better range with getsuga.

I still vote link since this is just another day for him. Even with only his sword and here is why.

Ichigo has a very bad habit of either being too aggressive or passive. His mental state is that of a teenager and he is easily influenced by emotions. I would argue minus bloodlust with hollow, he is likely unable to fight long term. Most of his fights end fairly quickly and his fighting stamina is much lower then otherwise (IE: His equalish fight with Grimmjow left him exhausted and unable to fight very effectively afterward.)

While Link is not exactly a slow fighter, he does show much more balance with his swordsmanship. He is capable of not only fighting ganon, but other various creatures and entities, hinting at him becoming sort of at least 'alright' with everything.

Also, hylian shield would likely not break to anything Ichigo does. While Ichigo might have a heavier build and also a more aggressive style, I doubt he can get passed Links superior swordsmanship and arguably better defense with Hylian Shield.

So Link with mid high diff via exp and better defense.

He also has the mirror shield, which can absorb/reflect magical attacks. Since I'm assuming verse equalization applies to all matches, it should work against getsuga tensho.

@kinkiestSins

I agree Link is able to win however, not too agree with fighting stamina though, Ichigo tanked Grimmjow attack to protect Orihime, he still able to fight grimmjow despite the injuries and that fight happen long time ago before the timeskip. Also don't forget this version of Ichigo he stil able to cut Yhwach twice and tanked Yhwach darkness despite the fact he is injured and his power taken from him, Ichigo's stamina and endurance is high.

Dat Dot said:
@kinkiestSins

I agree Link is able to win however, not too agree with fighting stamina though, Ichigo tanked Grimmjow attack to protect Orihime, he still able to fight grimmjow despite the injuries and that fight happen long time ago before the timeskip. Also don't forget this version of Ichigo he stil able to cut Yhwach twice and tanked Yhwach darkness despite the fact he is injured and his power taken from him, Ichigo's stamina and endurance is high.
I think You kinda missed my point. After his fight with grimmjow, there is no other reason why he couldnt fight Nnoitra. He just didnt, other then he was exhausted. Or in more simply terms, the longer the fight goes, the more likely he will lose his power. He only got by on his reiatsu more so then his stamina, a fact Unohana pointed out as when he had only half his reiatsu that he was still comparable to a captain. As for the second point, that is endurance, not stamina.

I will concede he has better endurance, but tanking =\= longer fights. It just means you are good at taking pain or ignoring it.

Aright, I see your point.

No need to continue to argue since we both agree on who's going to win here ovo

Back