• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sword art online revision, meta style

Since we're getting an anime of the arc, pretty sure calcing the magic will get easier.

All of my yes.

The trailer dropped and I am mad at the developers for hyping me up months in advance.

Did someone mention paralyzation for SAO Heathcliffe? Because my older brother started the series, fell asleep, and then my younger brother continued watching up until the end of SAO where Kirito defeats Heathcliffe- he definitely mass-paralyzes everyone in the anime.

Just brings up his little menu and taps away.

Got a vol. 18 light novel translation for Kirito's star absorbing and world shaking feat:

"The number of colorfully colored stars spanned over 100,000 in the nocturnal night sky wrapping the whole vast underworld.

The stars started flowing in order from the outermost marginal one, playing a sound like a bell, aiming for a certain point.

The southernmost point of the world.

To the end of the floating island known as the altar of the end, to the source of the black-and-white sword, which was drawn in the sky immediately...

From the longest black sword of the sword fighter's right hand, the torrent of darkness rises straight into the sky and covers the entire world.

But that is not the darkness of the unknown.

Innumerable light spots begin to blink in the northern sky.

The flock of stars shining in color, sky ... ... coloring the night.

Unexpectedly ——.

The stars began to move.

While playing the pure tone of harp, which is like a bell, it gathers aiming at the southern end of the world.

Pull white, blue, red, green, yellow light thin and long, draw a huge rainbow in the night sky.

Alice got intuition that the stars were the power of the hearts of all the people living in this world.

People world people also.

Dark world people too.

Their families as well.

And people diving.

Now the world is one under prayer.

"Kirito ...... !!!"...

When I released the memory of the sword in the night sky, I could not imagine a specific damage.

Just in the mind only the word of Yujio echoing far away when he gave me a name for this sword, which I only called "black fellow" for a long time.

"—That's it. Kirito 's black sword, "Night sky sword" is named. How are you?"

"—This small world ... ... gently ... wrapping around the night sky ... ...."

The darkness that caught from the sword changed daytime to night and produced the night sky according to its name.

The moment when the stars that flowed countlessly from the northern sky became rainbow-colored waterfalls and flowed into the sword, I saw what happened.

The power of the sword of the night sky is the resource absorption power from the extensive space.

And the strongest resource in this world is never the space sacred power that is supplied from the sun and the earth as specified in the system.

It is the power of the person, the heart.

It is the power of prayer, wish, hope.

The last one of the stars considered to keep raining infinitely was sucked into by the sword. And the golden and rainbow - colored star melted in the blade, only a couple of times soaring from the ground, that moment.

The sword of the night sky shone in the color of seven colors, reflecting the thoughts of many people.

Light flows from the handle into my arm and fills my body.

The lower body which was destroyed by Gabriel also instantly reproduces in a warm glow.

The light of the star also gathered on the left arm, the sword of the blue rose that was held also dazzles glittering -.

"Oh ... oooooooooooooooh !!"

I widened the two swords wide and shouted...

The greatest last enemy Gabriel Miller has entered the sword fight.

I trained the most in both arms filled with unprecedented power, and released the most relied sword technique.

Starburst • Stream. Continuous attack sixteen times.

"Ooooooooooooo!"

A sword filled with the light of the star is shot out while drawing a dazzling trajectory.

At the same time, one blade of Gabriel's six wings attacks from all directions.

Every time light and emptiness crash in a row, huge flash and explosion tremble the world."

We can add this to his profile.

Continuing:

"I knocked down the right upper row slash, which is a seventeen shot, with the power of whole body on the left shoulder of Gabriel Miller. While sweeping away jet black fluid metal, the sword deeply slashed just stopped at the position of the heart.

That moment——.

All of the light of the stars that fill me with Eugeo, the sword of the night sky and the sword of the blue rose turned into a rainbow colored wave and flowed into the heart of Gabriel.

Gabriel Miller felt energy having infinite color flowing down into a deep abyss that spreads inside of himself as a large waterfall."

So I kiiinda added Eiji. Tell me if his Ordinal Scale key needs improvements, but imo it looks pretty accurate to me so far. He's also the very first 8-C SAO character (before they got buffed to High 8-C a long time ago) sooo, yeah.

Been a while since I got back to reading my notifications. Bad internet is a killer. Anyways, great job with Eiji, but wtf is this 4-B Kirito I'm reading? Stop the downplay.

no i'm serious.

This is serious.

This is on the content revision page and we're actually discussing Star to solar system level kirito

It's funny because in the web novel it apprently stated that the light from Kirito's attack could fill up the entire universe. 3-B web novel Kirito ovo

Thanks @Gemmy!

Also, would Kirito still have Hypersonic+ reactions in real life? Because I'm going to make his Ordinal Scale AR key, but I don't really know about his reactions.

The floor 100 boss fight still needs a calc though.

So just leave him at Peak Human irl? Because he would scale a bit to Eiji, who he was able to keep up with temporarily.

To be honest, mostly just human level, since most of the movie takes place IRL, but in Augmented Reality.

Then yeah, just human level. Not like they fight anyone who would scale to the other versions right?

Idk how to get the specific result, I think the Near Total Fatalities method may work, but only in a sphereical blast (Ie the smaller explosion).

Nah, that's in VR.

The irl versions of the characters will probs range from 10-B (like Silica or something) to 9-C (Eiji and Kirito since he held his own for a while whereas the entirety of Klein's guild got stomped). And they'll range from Average Human speed to Peak Human speed at most.

@Xmark What is the difference between VR and AR versions of the Ordinal Scale characters?

(I haven't seen the movie.)

@Monarch idk.

It's just like what you'd in real life virtual reality and augmented reality.

In virtual reality, you can do... well... virtually anything. Since it's technically all just "fiction" compared to the real world.

In augmented reality however, things are just virtually layered on-top of the real world, meaning that everyone still has their real life physical bodies to work with instead of their virtual ones. So basically if someone without the AR headset just looks at Kirito fighting in AR, all they'll see is a random kid flailing his arms around like an idiot.

Hmm I see. Alright then. Since we're on this topic now, do you know if there are any AR feats to calc?

Well, Kirito and Eiji's swings were such that they were slashing through concrete columns roughly a meter thick and leaving angry red lines where it did, likely putting the points of contact at its melting point.

Can I see that scene?

Because angry red lines sounds a lot like what it looks like when a person is slashed in the VR, so are we sure that those concrete columns they were slashing through weren't also AR projections?

Interesting

Now the other part of the argument...

I'm assuming the sword was a projection? If he was holding an actual stick or something for the projection to be layered on top of, do tell me.

How do we treat it if the concrete was real, but the sword and the gash were projections?

Back