• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Monkey king will also be jump all around the battle field, what will make the rats unable to effectivaly surround them

Trough this battle will become a stomp in the future, I'm voting Monkey king, specially considering they are one of the best troops in TABS to deal with groups of enemies sinse their clones apearing trows oponents away and quickluy scalete in numbers beingh able to hit a bunch of oponents

Idk how LS matters in this match personally, what is the Monkey King going to grab and yeet the rats?
Otherwise they have around an x1.6 AP/Durability edge, with being able to reduce damage from enemies equal to them so the Monkey's attacks aren't the most effective
And really this begs the question of how long can the Monkey King keep the jump/clone fighting style going, since the rats have infinite stamina and I doubt he's finishing that fast considering the stat difference + damage reduction

For now I vote Bone Rats since I think the Monkey King will just be outlasted by them for now

Idk how LS matters in this match personally, what is the Monkey King going to grab and yeet the rats?
Otherwise they have around an x1.6 AP/Durability edge, with being able to reduce damage from enemies equal to them so the Monkey's attacks aren't the most effective
And really this begs the question of how long can the Monkey King keep the jump/clone fighting style going, since the rats have infinite stamina and I doubt he's finishing that fast considering the stat difference + damage reduction

For now I vote Bone Rats since I think the Monkey King will just be outlasted by them for now
Isn’t monkey smarter so he would keep his distance?

You do realize his actual attack range is not even that much greater right?
His Tens of Meters is for jumping away, a range where he can't attack from

Plus he has a stick to attack with, which unless he decides to just be on the floor can't really be swiped in order hit all the rats at once, he's at best hitting a few while the rest keep coming to him to eat them
Plus him being smarter does not really help his stamina problem here I'd say

his staff gets a extreme high knockback
His Tens of Meters is for jumping away, a range where he can't attack from
It is good to not be swarmed, and with the clones there will be at least one monkey king hitting the rats
Monkey king is a control area type of fighters, with bunch of atacks trowing oponents away while he creates more and more clones, even with higher AP and damage reduction, the rats be constantly beingh trow away from the king by his staf knockback and the creation of hiss clones that also trow oponents away whem apearing in near them, every hit the monkey king does the rats will be trow meters away, there is where the staf a little bigger range + Knockback shine, as It will let the monkey king constantly keep the rats unable to atack them
Wobbler can fight for really long times without rest, ofcourse not infinity stamina, but is at least on pair with trained soldiers. the best and funniest exemple I can find would be whem you put 2 bards to fight where they can keep dancing for around 2 hours before falling to the ground, and they are still awake, puttting a bunch of bards would make the time even bigger sinse the falling down is acctually a bug that sometimes unities can't get up after falling

He can contest with The king and the captain in a 1v1 with his fiting stile thanks to the knockback of his staf, both have higher damage and helth, not to mention Monkey king is made to make gaps in ordes of oponents
Plus he has a stick to attack with, which unless he decides to just be on the floor can't really be swiped in order hit all the rats at once, he's at best hitting a few while the rest keep coming to him to eat them
As said before, his clones apearing also trow oponents away

but will be in dura, just not in AP
Didn't we discuss in the Thor AP upgrades that those affected will be the ones who are comparable to the one-hit destroyers while the ones who get a dura buff are the projectile tanks like Blunderbuss, Hay Baler, and Cactus?

Everyone else will scale to the two-hitters

Didn't we discuss in the Thor AP upgrades that those affected will be the ones who are comparable to the one-hit destroyers while the ones who get a dura buff are the projectile tanks like Blunderbuss, Hay Baler, and Cactus?
No, but let's disscus in the TABS dicussion thread

You should erase some of this bumbs

Just one more thing for monkey king

They are made to deal with armies of mediun power troops + the rats AP and Dura comes from them in grouped not them alone, so Monkey king isn't fight a bunch of creatures with 1,6 times AP and dura advantage, They are fighting a group of creatures that together have a 1,6 times ap advantage but by them selfs should downscale from It

Correct me if I'm wrong but:

Monkey King = 4,803,542 joules
Bone Rats > Rothe = Burning Hands = 8,118,935 joules

A single rat is nearly twice as strong as Monkey King.

This fight includes multiple

sure the monkey king has invul jumping and clones, but if he gets touched a single time it's basically over since the rats can just swarm him with that 1 opening

As for this argument:

the rats AP and Dura comes from them in grouped not them alone, so Monkey king isn't fight a bunch of creatures with 1,6 times AP and dura advantage, They are fighting a group of creatures that together have a 1,6 times ap advantage but by them selfs should downscale from It
The rats have that AP value by being able to injure characters that durable

If they weren't strong enough to exert that much kinetic energy with their attacks individually then it wouldn't matter if they're grouped or not since their attacks wouldn't do anything. It's not like they're combining energy blasts or fusing or smthn either, it's just a bunch of fukin rats lmao. Rats who bite and gnaw. Each and every one of those bites should be ablet o threaten characters who are 1.6 times stronger than Monkey King, so Monkey King himself would have a really bad time

Not to mention, unlike Monkey King, the rats have infinite stamina for some reason, which is also not a good time

Voting rats

The rats have that AP value by being able to injure characters that durable

If they weren't strong enough to exert that much kinetic energy with their attacks individually then it wouldn't matter if they're grouped or not since their attacks wouldn't do anything. It's not like they're combining energy blasts or fusing or smthn either, it's just a bunch of fukin rats lmao. Rats who bite and gnaw. Each and every one of those bites should be ablet o threaten characters who are 1.6 times stronger than Monkey King, so Monkey King himself would have a really bad time

Not to mention, unlike Monkey King, the rats have infinite stamina for some reason, which is also not a good time
When a single spot is atacked multiple times It's bounded to do damage, not to mention You are confunding VS wiki calc rules and DND rules, they together are the creature, norlt separated, if ea h had that ap individually they would probable have a much higher challenge rate

And they have infinity stamina due to beigh undead

When a single spot is atacked multiple times It's bounded to do damage, not to mention You are confunding VS wiki calc rules and DND rules, they together are the creature, norlt separated, if ea h had that ap individually they would probable have a much higher challenge rate

And they have infinity stamina due to beigh undead
If the rats individually can't harm someone individually/break skin/tear flesh, attacking multiple times doesn't really do anything. It's like punching a brick wall multiple times. Being able to kill things at that level means an individual rat's biting strength is also at that level.

To clarify, if a single rat had the exact same stats but was the size of a dog it would cleave through bones with a single strike due to being able to harm 9Bs. The only reason why it doesn't normally is because it's tiny and can't do that much damage cuz its mouth/claw is small and therefore lacks AOE and range, but the biting strength behind its attacks would still have that AP value.

If a single rat lands on Monkey King he's going to die since he can't get the rat off due to not being strong enough to kill it before it kills him. If other rats follow suit he's gonna be turned into mincemeat

I disagree, there are exemples on the wiki It self of characters that are stronger in large numbers and never was stated that individually the rats should be 7x weaker then monkey king

I disagree, there are exemples on the wiki It self of characters that are stronger in large numbers and never was stated that individually the rats should be 7x weaker then monkey king
The only example I know of is the Alvarez Soldiers from Fairy Tail, and they do indeed have a larger rating for groups. Which I honestly think is bullshit since every individual blast from each soldier was capable of harming Natsu, and thus should backscale from him in base.

The only example I know of is the Alvarez Soldiers from Fairy Tail, and they do indeed have a larger rating for groups. Which I honestly think is bullshit since every individual blast from each soldier was capable of harming Natsu, and thus should backscale from him in base.
here is another exemple

But really, a atack done multiple times in a single point will eventually damage It, otherwise calcs of feats that aredestroying something with more then one hit and dividing the result by the amount of hits neededy wouldn't be usable

If I constantly punch the wall of my house eventually the wall will break unless It somehow can regenerate lol

Back