• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swamp Thing vs. The Player (SCP Containment Breach)

So defensively, the Player has type 8/9 immortality, limited teleportation, precognition, time-paradox immunity, and exists non-corporeally. While ST has type 8 immortality, immunity to time manip, and high-godly regen.

Offensively, player has causality manip, probability manip, BFR (doubt it will work on this nigh-omnipresent), death manip, spatial manip, and existence erasure. However, I don't think any of that would let the player get around high-godly regen.

On the other hand, ST has matter manip, soul manip, and duplication. Even though I'm not very familiar with DC, I think ST should be able to steal the player's soul without too much trouble, the wild card being the player's type 8/9 immortality.

Tentative vote for Swamp Thing. If the Player's type 8/9 immortality is strong enough to persist through soul stealing + matter manip, then I'd switch to inconclusive.

Also let's remove Player's Stat manipulation. It made a defenite win against Asriel and Because of his stat manipulation He Stomped YHVH/Mr. Clean SO HARD that the thread was closed

I think it's because there's an SCP which contain infinite universes in each of the infinite universes and Player can destroy them all so High 2-A I guess.

Though wouldn't that just be really high-end 2-A? or would that be High 2-A?

Agnaa said:
On the other hand, ST has matter manip, soul manip, and duplication. Even though I'm not very familiar with DC, I think ST should be able to steal the player's soul without too much trouble,
If you need feats for ST's soul manip, he basically can BFR someone's soul either to DC's hell or heaven. Also, during his trials to become God Thing, he absorbed and purified all the souls in DC's hell and sent them back.

Edit: He also stole Captain Atom's soul during his fight with Red Tornado.

A bunch of Digimon as well as The Ur-Drago have 2A stats for being infinitely above 2A, so yeah its not inherently a high 2A feat there. Ur dragon's high 2A comes from something else. but without those other things it would just be a super strong 2A. The player justification just sounds like really strong 2A, not being 5D or something.

Also, how in the world a guy infinitely above baseline had a fair match with poor Asriel?

I assumed that he was baseline when I made the match iirc since I also thought that infinityxinfinity was High 2-A back then.

Everyone else somehow made the same mistake as me.

Wait, if they're both infinitely above 2A, why was YHVH an inherent stomp? Did they use one of the 1C YHVHes, or is YHVH more infinities above 2A?

Wokistan said:
Wait, if they're both infinitely above 2A, why was YHVH an inherent stomp? Did they use one of the 1C YHVHes, or is YHVH more infinities above 2A?
Because YHWis infinitely above people who are infinitely above powple who are infinitely above people who are infinitely above poeple who can eat very strong 2-As for breakfast.

High Multiverse level+: Characters who are 5-dimensional, and/or can destroy and/or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a not insignificant size. Characters who can destroy and/or create an uncountably infinite numbers of universes may potentially also be assigned this tier, as their geometrical 5-D size can be higher than 0.

This is what the player is, hence the 'possibly'

WeeklyBattles said:
High Multiverse level+: Characters who are 5-dimensional, and/or can destroy and/or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a not insignificant size. Characters who can destroy and/or create an uncountably infinite numbers of universes may potentially also be assigned this tier, as their geometrical 5-D size can be higher than 0.
To me the justification still sounds like a 2-A infinitely above baseline, nothing more than that. It's never mentioned that he completly trascendssaid universes, nor the SCP with infinite ones.

@DMB He literally creates an SCP that is an infinite number of universes every time he resets the game, and can do so an infinite amount of times,and he transcends those universes

WeeklyBattles said:
@DMB He literally creates an SCP that is an infinite number of universes every time he resets the game, and can do so an infinite amount of times
That' still doesn't sound like a High 2-A. I mean, if YHWH isn't a High 2-A, I don0t think that the Player should be.

That's like saying that if you are infitely above a High 3-A, you are "possibly Low 2-C".

We have never rated people as "possibly High 2-A" because they are infinitely above 2-A

If he transcends the universes it's fine, but the profile should mention it

Back