• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Susanoomon vs Homura Akemi

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-A forms

Speed Equalized

Battle field.. who am I kidding whatever it is will get absolutely obliterated.

Susanoomon:

Homura:

This is a...very interesting match...It all really depends on what Homura or Susa decides to start with.

If that is so then I think she may take the win here. I'll wait before I say much. As I know much more about Susa than Homility here.

.*Kal has Vietnam flashbacks due to two Homura threads in a day.*

She leads with mind screw/conceptual manip/drain (conceptual manip and drain are used together in this form, mind screw is usable while she does other things as she can do it subconsciously).

To add more detail, while I could argue that Susa being a "get the job done" kind of Digimon starting with Power Null, he has too many other hax skills that he could use to kill Homy that he could go for. Too many to justify him starting with Power Null all the time.

Peter1129 said:
Going with Homura for Kal's reasons unless Dragon gives a way for Susanoomon to wi
Kal never gave any reasons tho. He just explained her character. I gave her the reasons for her to win. ovo

Homu Homu Homu

Imagine if the one losing was Lucemon, tho. It was a joke, lucemon cant lose ovo

Ok, In voting Susanoomon because he defeated Satan Lucemon, meaning it has resistances to every single hax lucemon hax, meaning he stomps Homura ovo

For the record, I should probably point out that the drain require contact (the concept/memory part does not however)

PaChi2 said:
Ok, In voting Susanoomon because he defeated Satan Lucemon, meaning it has resistances to every single hax lucemon hax, meaning he stomps Homura ovo
But this is a different Susa. ovo

But this is a different Susa. ovo

All Susas share the same resistances ovo.

See, Susa's fight was on screen and we know Lucemon did not use even a quarter of his stuff in that fight as he got shitstomped before hand. ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
See, Susa's fight was on screen and we know Lucemon did not use even a quarter of his stuff in that fight as he got shitstomped before hand. ovo
>Implying Lucemon's flames arent inbued with a wall of text worth of hax ovo

Look at that Lucemon is taking over a thread he's not even involved in....sounds about right. ovo

That's what happens when one starts off with hax like that. That's why Zeno is a threat in his own tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back