• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Susano'o Terumi vs Kharn the Betrayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a bit redundant since we already have a match with Ragna isn't it?

I'm sure there's something I'm missing.

Terumi in the Susano'o unit >> Ragna. Ragna had to remove him from the Unit to beat him.

>> At least Large Planet level (Should be no weaker than a full-power Hakume, managed to beat Ragna, Jin, Noel, Izayoi and Jubei at the same with no effort of which the first stated he was stronger than Azrael after only two strikes, Izanami stated that she would have trouble atomizing the entire planet and the moon, Terumi is more powerful)

Seems legit.

Still give it to Kharn via expierience and intelligence which is pretty big by comparison.

Though I'd love a Bayo matchup.

EDIT: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I thought Ragna was the one who atomized.

Pretty sure Terumi should be at least as old as Rachel who has "observed several millenia worth of time loops". He's also one of the greatest minds in the series and one of the legendary Six Heroes who fought against the Black Beast on top of manipulating literally everyone else in the series, creating the Azure Grimoire, founding the NOL and so on, so not sure Experience or Intelligence is too much of a deciding factor for Kharn this time.

That, I have no idea. Only thing I know is that both are way above baseline 5-A, though I dunno the exact degree.

For once, the match seems to be about who punches harder. Awesome!

It's also about who has better soul hax, that said I think Terumi beats him there handedly.

Inconclusive for now

According to Azzy in the other thread, Soul stuff would get negated by the Khorne, too. I think the Susano'o has the edge in Physical strength because he casually stomped many At least 5-A's with no effort at the same time, while Kharn has the Soul axe on his side.

I'm not entirely certain, of course.

Terumi/Susano'o: 0

Kharn: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Gargoyle One)

Kharn's Soul hax is hitting him with the Axe, and that Terumi can resist (older Ragna thread, Azzy said Ragna wouldn't go down that fast either due to resistance). Anyways, vote counted.

Kharn: 1 (Gargoyle One)

Inconclusive: 0

>> Azzy in the older Ragna thread: "Ragna has very solid soul resistance, so I doubt Gorechild would do him in with a single direct hit, but it's guaranteed to hurt quite a lot."

So Khorne doesn't negate that. This Terumi has higher resistance than Ragna to the Soul Stuff so he would be harder to put down on the defensive side than Ragna, too. Though I'm not sure why it's listed as immunity to Soul Manip on his profile. Might be hyperbole.

Assuming that he has Noel absorbed like he did in the last fight in CF, he should be immortal like anybody with Eye of the Azure and should also have an observer capable of putting him at 100% power (both Terumi and the Unit, who are stuck partly in the boundary during the rest of the games). If he is observing himself with Eye of the Azure he may well be immune to his own time killer, or existence erasure, this should also make him immune to basically ceasing, on any level. (This is listed as "Absorbed Noel into him so that he would always exist" on his page.)

He was defeated in the story by Jin, having used the Power of Order to weaken his fusion with the Susano'o Unit, which was what allowed Ragna to tear him out.

As far as I know, Kharn does not have that kind of ability and Susano'o should have access to the time killer as part of the Susano'o unit that can allow him for an instant kill.

I'm going to vote Susano'o.

Gargoyle One said:
Can't Kharn nullify that?
Observation is not quite magic. (Well, it's literally not, in the story.)

It is reality warping though, but at a very high level as it's used by the Low-2C Eye of the Azure Noel and is purely a personal ability in this case, unless he can negate reality warping offensively and on that level then he won't be doing anything.

Khorne's blessing that Kharn has would nullify the immortal part and insta-kill hax of Susano'o. But at least your reply proved that he is indeed way above anyone else in Blazblue who are already Large Planet, so I'll count your vote for Susano'o based on that.

Terumi/Susano'o: 1 (The Alpha)

Also thanks for the links, Kaltias. Susano'o >>>> Makoto Nanaya and also >> Izanami, so he obviously scales. Though that leaves us without the calc for Kharn's AP. *wonders*

EDIT: Nevermind, looking at that.

FateAlbane said:
Khorne's blessing that Kharn has would nullify the immortal part and insta-kill hax of Susano'o. But at least your reply proved that he is indeed way above anyone else in Blazblue who are already Large Planet, so I'll count your vote for Susano'o based on that.

What is the highest level of nullification it has accomplished?

@Kaltias Then Susano'o does have the edge physically.

Kharn scales to being higher than a 21.000 Yottatons feat.

Susano'o scales to being higher than a 31.000 Yottatons feat.

Izanami was roughly on par with 100% Hakumen (If I remember correctly), Terumi without the unit could measure up to 20% Hakumen while he was near the boundary in CS, so together Susano'o should be at least 120% stronger than her (who would have "difficulty atomizing the planet and the moon(at once)", atomizing being far above mass scattering.) and then he had Noel inside of him who had previously also absorbed Izanami, so 220%+ as a possible bare minimum.

Nigh-infinite stamina and the ability to extend his melee range by summoning a sword and using beams, too.

@Kaltias See, that's what happens when the decimal system is used in a different way in your country. Around here we use the point/period to make it a thousand, and a comma for the decimals. rofl

But yeah, considering that difference, Kharn definitely takes the cake in CQC - which WILL be the deciding factor here - by a loooong shot.

Kharn: 2 (Gargoyle One, Kaltias)

I'm going to have to shift my vote to Kharn due to power difference.

Unless you unequalized speed or extrapolated Izanami's statement, he won't win this.

Well, considering Kharn is in the 21k yottatons and BB characters are 31 rather than 31k as I originally thought, this is most likely a stomp since hax will be useless and punching him is more likely to get Susano'o's hand broken than doing anything. I'll count the votes for now, anyways.

Kharn: 3(Gargoyle One, Kaltias, The Alpha)

The Alpha said:
I'm going to have to shift my vote to Kharn due to power difference.

Unless you unequalized speed or extrapolated Izanami's statement, he won't win this.
Well, they're both FTL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back