• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Surprising/Interesting Connections between Characters and/or Verses

Basically, what concepts and/or characters have you found that are surprisingly similar dispite coming from completely different verses?

Example: Steven Universe and Antimony Carver. Both are characters whose powers are inherited from their mothers, but in pretty distinct ways. Steven's mother gave up her physical form to pass on her Gem and all it's abilities to her son. Annie's mother also passed on her powers, but instead of ceaseing to exist like Rose did, Surma slowly died in a hospital while Annie, unknowningly, drained the life outta her. And I now that I've put it into words, I've realized just how dark that is. Whoa. Anyway, both are also Hybrids of human and another non-human race, Gems in Steven's case and Fire Elementals in Annie's. Both also prefer the Talk-no-jutsu route as opposed to violence.

Rules:

• Let's try to avoid characters that are directly and obviously based on other characters, for example Son Goku and Sun Wukong
  • Let's also avoid direct parodies like Austin Powers and James Bond
  • Also, try to avoid connections as simple as both characters are the same race or have the same power.
  • Otherwise, just have fun with it.
I have no idea what to put in the topics

G4375
i'd just like to point out mina's backstory was only revealed in the last season so technically betty did it first

Back