• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supreme vs Omni-Man rematch (3-0-0)

revolver-ocelot.gif

What value do Supreme scale to?
The gap would be 1.3x in Omni-Man's favor

For the thread I'd favor Supreme for the following reasons:
With the above in mind the main weakness Supreme would have is being outlifted, but Supreme's scanning and ability to just adapt to stuff including adapting to 16th Dimensional BFR I think he basically holds all the cards to a win here. He can move use sound to stun Omni-Man and then move the fight to the sun, after which his adaptability can just give him a win as the heat would destroy Omni-Man given enough time.

This means when the fight starts Supreme would scan Omni-Man and learn about his Smart Atoms and his inner ear weakness. Both of which can be easily exploited by a Sun Rush or by shouting at the right frequency
I don't think a "sun rush" is feasible, he's outpowered by a decent amount, and eclipsed in LS to a point any leverage in Nolan's favor would be game over, how is he making Nolan move from Central Park, to the sun? Speed is equal, Nolan will have enough time to do literally anything to prevent that.
Honestly, grappling with Nolan would be suicide, between the AP advantage and the phenomenal LS advantage, that'd just be asking to be torn in half. Stunning him with sound, and then moving the fight to a place it wouldn't work, is just asking for it as well, notwithstanding it wouldn't stun him anywhere near long enough like it hurts and shit, but bro fights through worse.
also bro's profile is so ass, i can tell just by looking, but all the same, he doesn't even have heat res listed, he'd be basically just committing suicide attempting that

And soundstuff is easily counteractable, just move the fight to space.

Last edited:
don't think a "sun rush" is feasible, he's outpowered by a decent amount, and eclipsed in LS to a point any leverage in Nolan's favor would be game over, how is he making Nolan move from Central Park, to the sun?
I mean with both his and Nolan's speed, going to the Sun wouldn't take that long. Just shouting long enough to stun him would give him a decent enough opening.

Honestly, grappling with Nolan would be suicide, between the AP advantage
1.3x against a guy who the ability to increase his power by just absorbing energy and a passive strength increase isn't that much. It's a gap Supreme can pretty reliably overcome.

also bro's profile is so ass, i can tell just by looking, but all the same, he doesn't even have heat res listed, he'd be basically just committing suicide attempting that
Nah he'd live

Though his profile is indeed ass.

I mean with both his and Nolan's speed, going to the Sun wouldn't take that long. Just shouting long enough to stun him would give him a decent enough opening.
It wouldn't take long, from an outside perspective, from their PoV, it's anything but quick. Their reactions scale after all.

And it wouldn't, it'd take a few seconds, from their perspective, and then Nolan is back in it moments later.

Note, sound weakness doesn't work in space (duh), and it's something Nolan himself is well aware of, given Robot, who uses sound manip to fend off viltrumites, doesn't work in a vacuum, notably space. Moving the fight to space, negates Supreme's best chance at winning, given tackling and rushing to the sun is just asking to get eclipsed in LS and out-grappled.

I'd also like to make a note, that Mark, in a weaker state than Nolan, was able to fight through and land attacks still against the most optimal frequency, like yeah it ****** him up, but he's << Nolan atm, and Nolan is anything but a stranger from powering through crippling pain and injury, especially if it'd let him land even one killing blow. Nolan would be able to withstand quite a bit better, so he isn't gonna be instantly taken out by it.
1.3x against a guy who the ability to increase his power by just absorbing energy and a passive strength increase isn't that much. It's a gap Supreme can pretty reliably overcome.
1.3x AP, and like a few thousands of times LS disadvantage, against someone who does, in fact, abuse it.
The issue isn't being punched, it's him not having his head torn off, bisected, limbs crushed, etc by Nolan's massive LS gap atop that initial AP gap. If Nolan grabs Supreme, it's over. Like even just yelling, Nolan could crush his throat, rip his jaw off, etc. The AP def ain't the issue, even though he leads with an advantage, it's that if Nolan grabs him, at any point, he just kinda wins.

Nah he'd live

Though his profile is indeed ass.
Sure, but that ain't exactly on the profile. And honestly, I don't think that's enough.

Thragg and Mark didn't exactly fight just on the surface if that's what you're thinking of, and nor was it just a few seconds, it was a long-drawn-out fight, meanwhile Supreme simply went in and out without stopping, and most notably, even made mention it hurting in what little time he was in there.
So that begs the question, how would he stack up if he had to fight for minutes, at minimum, deep in the sun. If a mere quick dive through it, was enough to cause pain, all while he accelerated even? A quick dip ain't above Invin mfs, Allen himself goes to grab Mark, and he's fine right after because he didn't stick around and have a drawn-out death match, he was in and out.
The first one even, kinda messed him up, and might be below Viltrumites? They have some wacky heat res, take Mark facetanking a nuke that glassed LA and going "ow". That seems to be some sort of nuclear reactor meltdown feat, and if that's the case, well, idk I dont think putting himself in a state where he has to fight for a long length of time against someone who has easy 20,000,000c heat res, in an environment that can hurt himself and cause pain, against a dude who very well likely might have better pain tolerance from what I can see, while preventing said dude from escaping, assuming he can even get him there without being torn in half, while avoiding being LS'd while stopping him, is a bit unlikely.

I do also want to point out Nolan ain't exactly a slouch when it comes to CQC, idk if he's on par, but he has millennia of experience and got that saiyan vibe, he's an elite in a race that train and dedicates themselves to combat. Even if he isn't equal, he isn't fodder and knows how to press his advantages and throw hands.

It wouldn't take long, from an outside perspective, from their PoV, it's anything but quick. Their reactions scale after all.

And it wouldn't, it'd take a few seconds, from their perspective, and then Nolan is back in it moments later.

Note, sound weakness doesn't work in space (duh), and it's something Nolan himself is well aware of, given Robot, who uses sound manip to fend off viltrumites, doesn't work in a vacuum, notably space. Moving the fight to space, negates Supreme's best chance at winning, given tackling and rushing to the sun is just asking to get eclipsed in LS and out-grappled.

I'd also like to make a note, that Mark, in a weaker state than Nolan, was able to fight through and land attacks still against the most optimal frequency, like yeah it ****** him up, but he's << Nolan atm, and Nolan is anything but a stranger from powering through crippling pain and injury, especially if it'd let him land even one killing blow. Nolan would be able to withstand quite a bit better, so he isn't gonna be instantly taken out by it.

1.3x AP, and like a few thousands of times LS disadvantage, against someone who does, in fact, abuse it.
The issue isn't being punched, it's him not having his head torn off, bisected, limbs crushed, etc by Nolan's massive LS gap atop that initial AP gap. If Nolan grabs Supreme, it's over. Like even just yelling, Nolan could crush his throat, rip his jaw off, etc. The AP def ain't the issue, even though he leads with an advantage, it's that if Nolan grabs him, at any point, he just kinda wins.

Sure, but that ain't exactly on the profile. And honestly, I don't think that's enough.

Thragg and Mark didn't exactly fight just on the surface if that's what you're thinking of, and nor was it just a few seconds, it was a long-drawn-out fight, meanwhile Supreme simply went in and out without stopping, and most notably, even made mention it hurting in what little time he was in there.
So that begs the question, how would he stack up if he had to fight for minutes, at minimum, deep in the sun. If a mere quick dive through it, was enough to cause pain, all while he accelerated even? A quick dip ain't above Invin mfs, Allen himself goes to grab Mark, and he's fine right after because he didn't stick around and have a drawn-out death match, he was in and out.
The first one even, kinda messed him up, and might be below Viltrumites? They have some wacky heat res, take Mark facetanking a nuke that glassed LA and going "ow". That seems to be some sort of nuclear reactor meltdown feat, and if that's the case, well, idk I dont think putting himself in a state where he has to fight for a long length of time against someone who has easy 20,000,000c heat res, in an environment that can hurt himself and cause pain, against a dude who very well likely might have better pain tolerance from what I can see, while preventing said dude from escaping, assuming he can even get him there without being torn in half, while avoiding being LS'd while stopping him, is a bit unlikely.

I do also want to point out Nolan ain't exactly a slouch when it comes to CQC, idk if he's on par, but he has millennia of experience and got that saiyan vibe, he's an elite in a race that train and dedicates themselves to combat. Even if he isn't equal, he isn't fodder and knows how to press his advantages and throw hands.
Would it be too much to ask you to calculate a couple or few feats for the Supreme verse?

DM me them and I'll at least take a look, whether I do or not, idk given I'm working on like 5 big things atm, but it never hurts to look.

Sure, but it's still a viable move for Supreme.
I'd also like to make a note, that Mark, in a weaker state than Nolan, was able to fight through and land attacks still against the most optimal frequency, like yeah it ****** him up, but he's << Nolan atm, and Nolan is anything but a stranger from powering through crippling pain and injury, especially if it'd let him land even one killing blow.
Mark working through the pain to fight a weaker enemy isn't the same as Nolan trying to fight someone nearly his physical equal through the pain however.

The issue isn't being punched, it's him not having his head torn off, bisected, limbs crushed, etc by Nolan's massive LS gap atop that initial AP gap. If Nolan grabs Supreme, it's over
An inferior version of Supreme got his arm ripped off and regenerated it within the same comic. Even if Nolan were to do something like rip off his jaw I don't think that's going to be lethal. Especially with Supreme's scanning ability and adaption powers, which Omni-Man has zero counter to.

seconds, it was a long-drawn-out fight, meanwhile Supreme simply went in and out without stopping, and most notably, even made mention it hurting in what little time he was in there.
Supremem flew through the entire sun, including the core. Mark and Thragg got burnt by being on the surface and the latter died outright.

Allen himself goes to grab Mark, and he's fine right after because he didn't stick around and have a drawn-out death match, he was in and out.
The panels showed him getting crispy but I guess he wasn't burnt to death like Thragg.

while preventing said dude from escaping, assuming he can even get him there without being torn in half, while avoiding being LS'd while stopping him, is a bit unlikely.
Him just adapting to the environment is my argument. His body adapted to energy beam shots after a single volley and he just absorbed the energy afterwards to get stronger. When his atoms where being spread through 16 different dimensions his body adapted mid-teleportation to resist the effects. I don't see Omni-Man really standing up against Mean Supreme's adaption.

I do also want to point out Nolan ain't exactly a slouch when it comes to CQC, idk if he's on par, but he has millennia of experience and got that saiyan vibe, he's an elite in a race that train and dedicates themselves to combat.
He's not bad, but that still doesn't mean he's getting around Supreme's scanning or reactive evolution.

Back