• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Archangels, Jack and 3-A keys are the main point of this revision.

• Jack is a 3-A character. Which would also put Amped Lucifer within the 3-A area. Unless we downgrade Jack to 'at least 3-B, possibly 3-A.
  • Michael's page states that he is "Stronger than Lucifer with Jack's Grace." I disagree because Lucifer overpowered Dean, even displaying the ability to kill Archangels without a blade, and that's something only God Castiel showed before. Dean was overpowered and won thanks to a surprise attack. Should it be changed to something along the lines of "Fought nigh evenly with Lucifer powered by Jack's grace, though was eventually overpowered"?
  • At least 3-B, possibly 3-A could work for Imperfect Vessel keys, and 3-A for Perfect Vessels since Michael overcame the immense difference between him and Jack after using his True Vessel.
  • Amped Lucifer states that it would take him 7-10 days to destroy and recreate the universe. But it is not known if he also meant destroying and recreating Heaven, Hell and Purgatory.
  • One archangel is capable of sustaining Heaven, which, according to Kepekley23, is universe-sized by statements.
I'm proposing we upgrade the Archangels to 3-A using a Perfect Vessel key, keeping them at 'at least 3-B, possibly 3-A with their Imperfect Vessel. Or that we downgrade Jack to at least 3-B, possibly 3-A.

This makes sense to me, when I saw Jack being solid 3-A, I asked myself why some keys for Lucifer and Michael weren't on a similar level

However, I don't know if two pages for Normal and Alternate Michael is really necessary

Dante Demon Killah said:
This makes sense to me, when I saw Jack being solid 3-A, I asked myself why some keys for Lucifer and Michael weren't on a similar level

However, I don't know if two pages for Normal and Alternate Michael is really necessary
Yep, it's not really important, and probably unnecessary.

The reason in his page is "Effortlessly tortured and almost killed Apocalypse World Michael, the latter is said to be stronger than Michael and Lucifer from the Main Universe". The person probably thought it was a good idea because Gabriel (sort of) and Michael have universal statements. Michael is described as a universe buster and Gabriel created a dimension, which I don't know if it was universe-sized.

Have you done this?

Yep. Tried to talk to the mods listed on the Knowledgeable Members List and the ones on the verse page. Elizhaa had the idea of 3-A keys on my other post, but (s)he told me to ask Kepekley23 about it, which I did but got no response yet.

You should give them links to this thread.

I posted on their walls about the revision and linked it before (5 - 6 days ago). I think I'll just wait for now, maybe try again next week.

Back