• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If SS is 0.4 then Thor being 0.8 or 1 or even more is not unreasonable since a mortally wounded Thor no sold a full power blast from SS.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't the IMP stated to be dwarf star level?

Thor absorbed and tanked the Godbomb which was made to kill all Gods who existed, exist and will exist(across time and space).

Thor killed Exitar

Thor tanked blasts from an angry Celestial

Thor moved the weight of 9 Universes

Thor is stated to be one of the most strongest beings in Marvel.

Thor defeated Glory a Skyfather level God

Thor Koed Hulk

Thor is the only one capable of defeating Starbrand, while the other Avengers are nothing to him.

Thor harmed Galactus many times (Hungry Galactus and Well-fed Galactus too)

Thor busted into Galactus's face

Thor floored Galactus

Thor stunned Sky Father Hercules

Thor's blast sent Gorr light-years away in moments. (The same will happen to Superman)

Thor easily broked an Uru Sword with his bare hands.

Oh look, a guy who believes in 2-C Thor.

No.

If we want to play this game I could bring up Superman's many Tier 2 and 1 feats and we could call it even.

Thor is 4-A with his strongest attacks and MAYBE 3-C with energy absorption but that is the highest I am willing to go.

Tony Stark69 said:
Thor absorbed and tanked the Godbomb which was made to kill all Gods who existed, exist and will exist(across time and space). AMPED

Thor killed Exitar JARNBJORN IS A CELESTIAL'S KRYPTONITE

Thor tanked blasts from an angry Celestial OUTLIER

Thor moved the weight of 9 Universes OUTLIER

Thor is stated to be one of the most strongest beings in Marvel. HE IS

Thor defeated Glory a Skyfather level God TEMPORARILY TAPPING INTO HIS FULL POTENTIAL

Thor Koed Hulk TRUE

Thor is the only one capable of defeating Starbrand, while the other Avengers are nothing to him. TRUE

Thor harmed Galactus many times (Hungry Galactus and Well-fed Galactus too) STARVING G YES. HUNGRY WAS AN OUTLIER AND CIRCUMSTANTIAL TO BOOT. WELLFED WHEN HE WAS AMPED

Thor busted into Galactus's face IF STARVING YES. HUNGRY WAS CIRCUMSTANTIAL AND OUTLIER

Thor floored Galactus TRUE

Thor stunned Sky Father Hercules OUTLIER

Thor's blast sent Gorr light-years away in moments. (The same will happen to Superman) AMPED. THOUGH HE COULD PROBABLY DO THAT TO SUPES.

Thor easily broked an Uru Sword with his bare hands. TRUE

By not giving him any energy to absorb? Supes more often than not, relies on H2H.

AKM sama said:
By not giving him any energy to absorb? Supes more often than not, relies on H2H.
Superman will unable to stop Thor from absorbing his energy and if he relies on H2H, Thor is more experienced and skilled than Superman in combat.

Thor busting a machine that housed many dozens of stars, and easily surviving the blast, which means he can tank the force of dozens of Supernovas at once.
4218438-4907769076-35287

5157763-7347728531-Thorv
Thor damaging Glory.Let's have some look at Glory
There are not much feats for Glory, I have only read that appearence from her, but one can notice by reading the story that this being is extremely powerful, it has the power of 10,000 pantheons, the greek pantheon has around 300 gods, some probably have more, some less, so let´s leave it at 300, that would mean that Glory has the power of at least 3,000,000 gods, and Thor was hurting that being, a being with the combined durability of 3,000,000 gods.

Thor took continuous beatings from Mangog for five issues straight and kept getting up and up to keep fighting despite being constantly struck by a being who is powered by billions of souls
5488296-4325257328-53121
5488295-6279310746-53121

Thor had a battle against a dark god named Perrikus who was actually on a higher tier than the god of thunder himself, he and Zelia had subdued all of Asgard just to give you an idea of how powerful they are, Perrikus was even capable of slicing mjolnir in two, in the battle he used fleshpiercing darts on Thor (from the very same weapon that sliced mjolnir) and the lat
5424075-7824059430-54095
er was practically unaffected by them.

@Ironman:

While I personally believe Thor wins for no selling blasts calced at 0.4 megafoe from SS, your scans are almost all either unquantifiable or outliers. The only good feat you have brought up is stomping star brand.

Matthew Schroeder said:
No.

If we want to play this game I could bring up Superman's many Tier 2 and 1 feats and we could call it even.
yeah that most are either head canon or not canon at all XD

Huesito88 said:
That's what I've been saying, but everyone else is saying the low need is accepted and the high end is rejected so I'm confused :(
I was talking about Superman/Flash

Grimreaperofjustice said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
No.

yeah that most are either head canon or not canon at all XD
Lol..the feats I mentioned above are neither head Canon nor non Canon and they are not outliers.

Yeah, the low-end would me more consistent with the other two 6 KiloFoe range feats. But I am still confused, if we should be using this calc or not as it's contradicting the "white dwarf star" explanation.

Thor removes Supermans Life Force or Transmutes him. Which Superman has no resistance to (Transmutation is not the same as Matter Manipulation and surviving an blast that merely pierced the atoms - under great diffuculty btw - isn't the same as having atoms completely transformed). Honestly if speed is equalised like I think it is, Thor straight up stomps.

Can I have the scan? For all I know, he wasn't antagonised or attacked by whatever couses the Transmutation, so I'm gonna need more than that. No offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back