• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post crisis Superman is 610 KiloFoe, how much is Thor? Iirc, he is much lower but has better hax. Supes should one-shot and win.

From the feats we have seen, IIRC, Superman is vastly above

Thor destroying the dimensional portal: 276 Foes

Thor restong planet rings: 294 Foes

Superman AP stomps badly

Dust Collector said:
Thor is around 6.6 kilofoe iirc.
Well if Superman is 610 kilofoe and Thor is 6.6 kilofoe then this is a stomp. Even if we stack the belt of strength and warrior madness on, Superman is still a great deal stronger.

Even adding the fact that magic behind Thor's attacks can increase the damage output done to Superman, plus having better hand to hand combat skill, I am still in doubt that it will be enough to take Superman out.

Where is this 6.6 kilofoe coming from?

He is 570+ Foes in Ap, from what I see. Twice as powerful

And Kingdom Come Superman is above to an unknown degree

Tony Stark69 said:
Thor pushed the weight of 9 Universes and it is not an Outlier.
Yes it is. Otherwise he would be Multi-universe level which he obviously isn't.

Thor takes a full blast from Star Brand that had casually BFR Hulk before, it had aslo killed a Beyonder before
5180955-9057248166-PNoPc
, it deflects Hyperion's Atomic Vision, which in the past has been capable of sending the Hulk flying, that same blast damages Iron Man's Marvel Now armor, and Captain America's Uru, Vibranium and Adamantium Shield, without actually hitting them directly.

Tony Stark69 said:
Thor takes a full blast from Star Brand that had casually BFR Hulk before, it had aslo killed a Beyonder before
5180955-9057248166-PNoPc
, it deflects Hyperion's Atomic Vision, which in the past has been capable of sending the Hulk flying, that same blast damages Iron Man's Marvel Now armor, and Captain America's Uru, Vibranium and Adamantium Shield, without actually hitting them directly.
And? All that is still just 4-B. Doesn't necessarily put him above Superman.

The Wright Way said:
Tony Stark69 said:
5180955-9057248166-PNoPc
And? All that is still just 4-B. Doesn't necessarily put him above Superman.
A full blast from Star Brand killed a Beyonder and you are saying it is still 4-B?..... Lol

Tony Stark69 said:
The Wright Way said:
@Tony
The Beyonders are still just 4-B.

Honestly your so biased it's starting to hurt.
Three of them were able to kill Living Tribunal himself.
Nevermind, I was thinking of the Beyonder drones. In that case it's a massive outlier. Thor is nowhere near High 1-B.

That doesn't show they fought the Ivory Kings. Only that they know about them. Unless you think Thor scales to the Living Tribunal

Can you clarify how much is Supes? Also Thor?

Superman has two feats in the 6 KiloFoe range. Thor's best feat is 10 KiloFoe but he was using two Mjolnirs.

Thor's best feat without two Mjolnirs is 294.4550669 Foe. But he can scale to Silver Surfer which is between 387 KiloFoe and 157 Foe, but I think for that calc it was the low-end that was accepted.

That's what I've been saying, but everyone else is saying the low need is accepted and the high end is rejected so I'm confused :(

Matthew Schroeder said:
The high-end is 0.387 MegaFoe, which is beneath Superman still.
Oh no that is the mid-end, the high end is 4 terafoe (though I don't think it was accepted)

Even then mind you that was for SS, Thor is a lot stronger than SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back