• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean you are changing your vote Dragon?

Also 10x huh? That's not bad. Guy has been gettin some decent buffs lately.

Yeah... Switching to Superman. 10x power difference isn't going to help a physical fighter like Mo-Ri.

Grudgeman1706 said:
Monarch Laciel said:
So superman is now 10X stronger than Jin?

Switching vote to Superman
This feels so anti climatic now ;-;
I argue for who I think I can win. As long as Jin was 18X stronger, I felt that combined with his other abilities made him more likely to win. Seeing as he is now 10X weaker, I'm voting for Superman.

It's not impossible for Jin to win. 10X is large, but not enough for a one-shot, and the clones make up for the necessary damage output (i.e. Jin needs to hit Supes 10 times to do the damage Supes can do with one hit, but the clones even that out easily). The problem is the intangibility and heat vision. Intangibility wasn't going to work when Jin was 18X stronger, see as by the time Supes realises how strong Jin is, he's already reeling in pain from his and the clones strikes and not going to have time to think to become intangible. If Jin is 10X weaker, although he and his clones together can still do enough damage to kill Supes, supes now has the time to think to turn intangible. Heat vision wasn't going to work when Jin was 18X stronger just because of the sheer difference in AP/Dura even with the "kills people on his level easily" argument, but now that Jin is 10X weaker, that heat vision will kill Jin even easier than it would kill Doomsday. He could absorb it with the gourd, but he's more likely to just try to block/tank it like he did with Satan's heat vision and that would be his downfall. He would need to see all his full power clones getting one-shot before he would think to absorb it instead, but thats a specific event out of many possible events in this fight to happen, so more likely than not the Heat Vision takes Jin down.

Huesito88 said:
What was the feat
Mogo's feat which is the one above Jin's, who is only slightly above normal Green Lanterns, who are weaker than Red Lanterns, who are weaker than Supergirl, whose power is boosted with her own Red Lantern, who is weaker than N52 Superman, who is canonically half the power of PC Superman.

And extremely questionable because of it, considering the scaling issues of comic books. You are telling me each of those is consistently shown as such?

Got some bad news for superman the Mogo feat is 2.747966869e47 joules. While jin is 1.0334480000000001e+48 joules. So superman is 3.7 times weaker. Also I just made a thread and got comformation that dark's calculation is accepted over Cal's (Dark's calc is in the comment section of Cal's calulation thread). It's 6.963E+47 Joules btw, so superman is only like 1.4 times weaker then Jin.

Edit Alright I will start using tonnes of tnt

Is it possible we can speak in terms of tonnes of TNT rather than Joules? We get more easily readable numbers.

Even if he's 1.4 times weaker, Heat vision is still probably stronger than Jin and is going to hurt like a bitch. So its easier for Jin to win now, but heat vision is still going to do a hell of a lot of damage, even if it doesn't one-shot, while Superman will probably be able to recover from a punch quick enough to think to go intangible. I don't think Superman's first course of action against someone "only" 1.4X stronger than him would be to fly to the sun, but intangibility is actually possible now, and Jin can't really do much about that.

What's the status of this matchup? Anyone have any clue what the vote count is lol? This thread might have the most actual back and forth I've seen since joining the site.

I'm pretty sure it can be added now for supermans win alothough I do but have the power to open supermans page.

actually it is 9-7 in Superman's favour. He still needs one more vote before the grace period can begin

Edit: nvm, missed Huesito's vote. Grace period has begun

Edit 2: Grace period began 3 days ago. This can be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back