• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just counting votes:

Superman: 5 (XBlackExcellenceX, Grudgeman, Matthew Schroeder, Posmodern D, The Wright Way)

Jin: 6 (Monarch Laciel, AnonymousOtaku, Burning Full Fingers, Sir Oven, RoyGundam, RockerMDS)

Superman: 5 (XBlackExcellenceX, Grudgeman, Matthew Schroeder, Posmodern D, The Wright Way)

Jin: 7 (Monarch Laciel, AnonymousOtaku, Burning Full Fingers, Sir Oven, RoyGundam, RockerMDS, OwariNepgear)

Okay I need to point out that if the fact he cannot absorb sunlight is what is accepted that is fine by me(any Energy attack that included jins Lightning won't be hitting him in intangiblity.)

May I remind everyone here supermans solar cells store enough sunlight in him that he can fight without being recharged by the sun.(example being able to Bench press the earth for 5 days without breaking a single sweat under NO sunlight mind you.)

So the possibility of superman flying to the sun while being intangible is still a very real possibility and once he's inside the sun, it's only a matter of time before his stnrgth is equal to jins(it would definitely not take superman much time in the sun to reach jins level and by the time Jin figures out the sun is his power source it's either two late and his Na bong boost will die out and will be lower than superman or superman will have absorb enough solar energy to vaporize Jin and his clone(the close superman gets to the sun, the faster he absorbs sunlight, at the center of it, I wouldn't be surprised if it took him less than a minute inside the sun to reach jins level.)

So keep in mind these are all possible scenarios superman could do.

Seeing as you came back to comment I will too.

You are assuming superman will decide to turn intangible and fly into the sun before dying from being hit multiple times by Jin and all his clones at once. As mentioned above, Superman doesn't just fly into the sun every time he fights someone who can stand up to him

Monarch Laciel said:
Seeing as you came back to comment I will too.

You are assuming superman will decide to turn intangible and fly into the sun before dying from being hit multiple times by Jin and all his clones at once. As mentioned above, Superman doesn't just fly into the sun every time he fights someone who can stand up to him
Superman doesn't do this because the comic doesn't usually let him go all out on someone otherwise they would die, superman can process information at incredible speeds and is constantly thinking of new ways to fight his opponents. Him going into the sun is always a clear possibility for him, he usually never does cause of PIS or CIS(comics are famous for these kinds of tropes.) him flying into the sun to get stronger is something he can and would do if Jin is going to overwhelm him

His speed of information processing is irrelvant because speed is equalised, so they can both move, attack, and think at the same speeds. Superman does not fly to the sun every time he fights someone on his level. That would make him nothing more than a coward if every time someone powerful enough to match him came along, he just flew into the sun and waited until he was strong enough to one-shot. And, while PIS doesn't come into play in Vs battles, if they are in character, CIS most certainly does.

And the only way Superman is going to know that Jin is stronger than him is when he gets hit. And by that point, he's dazed because he's just been hit by someone 18 times stronger than him. And Jin is going to keep hitting him. As are Jin's 100 clones. With pressure point strikes, kicks to the head, and just smacking him with RJ. Superman is not surviving all that long enough to think "I should turn intangible and fly to the sun". He probaby isn't going to be thinking much at all after the first few blows seeing as he will be dazed at minimum, and concussed, unconscious or dead at maximum

By the way, Jin now has 8 votes to Superman's 5. That is enough for a win, so the grace period has begun. It began 2 hour ago with Knightofannihilation666's vote

Remaining impartial, but you're kinda underestimating the super genius that superman is. He's gonna realize the power difference the instant before the collision and would change the stratagem to the most effective way.

Wait late to the party but what is Jin exact ap rating? I looked it looks amazing the 250000 multiplier is crazy but where does that put him in joules?

@Cal How exactly can he realise how hard the blow is going to hit him before it even has?

@Huesito Joules I have no clue. But the high end of superman's AP calc has him at 13.515 x 10^36 tonnes of force, while Jin's AP with the multiplier is at least 2.47 x 10^38 tonnes of force

Well their is one more version and that is matts version. I am aware of cal version. Not sure if Matt is a good when it comes to calculating but if this is wrong what is wrong with it.

Assuming that star was 100 meters in diameter when compressed, and had the same mass of our sun:

GBE = 3GM┬▓/5r

GBE = 3 * 6.67408e-11 * 1.9891e30 kilograms┬▓ / 5 * 50 meters

GBE = 7.9218369e50 / 250

GBE = 3.16873476e48 joules

Or 7.57345783938814619e+38 tonnes of force

@ML. Because super-geniuses can calculate the force of the earliest points of the collision. Let me explain better. Say I'm a sentient steel ball with the mind of Rick Sanchez. The millisecond I hit a wall, I can calculate it through physics.

@Cal Considering speed is(needs to be) equalised, even if he realises how powerful the attack is in the milisecond the attack connects, he still cannot dodge, and then he would be hit and dazed. And then all the other clones hit him as well.

You're assuming the clones will be there right off the bat, and if he clones first, let alone the Power Pole (I forgot what it was called in TGoHS) Superman will use his hax instead of brute force.

Clones take no time to summon so Jin could do it as he fights and heat beams cannot ignore durability via atomic anihilation unless it it concentrated in a very small (as in atomically small) location

It takes the same time to vibrate the atoms and achieve intangibility. Also, false. Supes lobotomized with a single glare before, and it wasn't even a visible heat beam.

Once Jin hits him, superman is dazed and the clones appear and also start hitting him so he stays dazed. Then he gets between to death / has RJ shoved in his mouth/ear/nose and made to grow. And I wonder why it wasn't visible. Could it possibly be... the beam was too small for us to see?

Dazed isn't a thing that really happens. Furthermore, you're assuming he hits first, as Supes has the massive range advantage without the RJ, and Jin he uses the RJ, then Supes will definitely use intangibility as it's the only way to save his own skin.

Getting dazed is totally a thing

Jin does have the RJ though, and there is no garantee that Superman will become intangible to dodge it instead of just trying to dodge or block normally.

@Monarch. I'm not a trained metahuman with an IQ in the thousands in the middle of a life-or-death fight, and neither are you. And even if there was dazing, there's the knockback to deal with.

The fact that he has the RJ, which extends, would prompt Supes into using intangibility, because he can't dodge a planetary sized thing or something growing in him.

But you are a human. And when a human punches a human, they get dazed. Why would it be any different for a superhuman being punched by a superhuman? And knockback? I don't know what you mean, but if you are saying Superman would recover in the time it takes for him to get pushed back, all the clones take care of that problem by hitting him again as he is knocked back.

Making the RJ planet sized is not something Jin does from the start. He'd more likely just extend its length and swing it. And Superman would try to block that, not immediately become intangible

Dazing isn't a thing because things like this happen all the time in fictio (I know it's a fanimation, but the point still stands. I didn't know the DBZ episode that has something similar.)

D-throw to knee
Knockback

Either he leads with clones or he doesn't. So if he attacks and is already wrecking Supes, he shouldn't follow up with clones. And if he leads with clones, Supes' brain will tell him to get the upper hand without pure AP. Same with the RJ. If Supes tries to block it, he will see the force behind it and do what I said above.

A fanimation is not evidence that Superman cannot be dazed by being punched. Nor is it enough to counterother showings of Superman being dazed when hit

There is no time lag between Jin wanting to summon clones and them being summoned. He could be mid-punch and create 5 more clones behind Superman to do a follow up hit. So he is perfectly capable of leading with both the clones and the attacks at the same time

And if Supes tries to block it, he will realise how strong the attack is - and get smacked in the face by it anyway because it is 18 times than him and he can't block it. Then he's dazed and Jin will do what I said above

Alright I stated a different version of cal calculation made by Matt above. Result is superman would be 3 times stronger then Jin. If their isn't anything wrong with it. Then why do we use cal version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back