• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vizer04

He/Him
superman-man-of-steel4k-7p-3840x2400.jpg
captain_america_marvel_wallpaper_2016___lediogfx_by_ledioc10_dan6qes-fullview.jpg

Both at High 7-A and Speed Equalized. Music (because why not)

Superman:

Worthy Cap: 1 (@JediMindTrickz)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Superman should take this fairly easily no? He has a major AP advantage (Cracking a torso doesnt come close to destroying the World Engine) and I don't see how Captain America can go through his regen. Even if he can Superman hits ways harder that the Captain does and I have no idea how Captain America is going to respond to Superman's scream if he decides to use it, although I doubt that's in character for him

Voting Superman FRA

Superman should take this fairly easily no? He has a major AP advantage (Cracking a torso doesnt come close to destroying the World Engine) and I don't see how Captain America can go through his regen. Even if he can Superman hits ways harder that the Captain does and I have no idea how Captain America is going to respond to Superman's scream if he decides to use it, although I doubt that's in character for him

Voting Superman FRA
Cap has the AP advantage and his Vibranium Shield has Attack Reflection.

Yes.
Sound Manipulation (Released a scream that shattered every glass or ceramic object along the Main Street in Smallville as an infant)

So the sound manipulation is very OOC because he never use it again as I remember?
Yes. So anyway, it seems that supes would lose in hth combay, but his ability to fly gives him a lot more options when it comes to using his powers like heat vision or freeze breath. Idk rn.

Yes.

Yes. So anyway, it seems that supes would lose in hth combay, but his ability to fly gives him a lot more options when it comes to using his powers like heat vision or freeze breath. Idk rn.
I mean Cap has fight with people that can fly like Iron Man or Ultron, but yeah superman still has heat visión and freeze breath which would be a problem.

Endgame High 7-A storm calc is prolly no longer gonna be accepted for physicals on account of universal energy shenanigans. Thor and co. are now just gonna scale to outright "At most 6-C" at this point.

Back