• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

superman prime (one million)

superman prime (one million) is meant to be stronger than any other superman, so how is he lower ranked than others?

He is listed Unknown due to the lack of of feats suggesting he is higher than any other Superman. At the moment, his most impressive feats puts him at Multi-Solar System Level and although other sources suggested that he is far stronger than other superman, we arent really sure on what version of Superman they meant. For all we know, he could be stronger than this weaker Superman version, which is Superman (All-Star). Plus, it wouldnt be very good if we put him above the likes of Superman (Strange Visitor) or Cosmic Armour Superman. That is the reason why we listed him Unknown due to the lack of feats and unclear evidence.

He is better leave at "Unknown" because even if he is stronger than all other superman as some source would state. The source tend to get get side track sometimes of which superman they are talking about. There isnt any feat that suggest he is above all other superman and we only sees him like for a few pages and little feat and then thats it. Lets not use him for any vsbattles since he is unknown at best.

ok as far as strange visitor and cosmic armor:

cosmic armor was released a lot after SPOM, i wi would imagine he wouldnt help rank SPOM

and as for strange visitor: it was written by someone who works for marvel and is known for working for image.......

Elvis Adika said:
He is listed Unknown due to the lack of of feats suggesting he is higher than any other Superman. At the moment, his most impressive feats puts him at Multi-Solar System Level and although other sources suggested that he is far stronger than other superman, we arent really sure on what version of Superman they meant. For all we know, he could be stronger than this weaker Superman version, which is Superman (All-Star). Plus, it wouldnt be very good if we put him above the likes of Superman (Strange Visitor) or Cosmic Armour Superman. That is the reason why we listed him Unknown due to the lack of feats and unclear evidence.
i understand what you are saying but it did say unknown also tier 4 thats why i am asking this question. shouldnt it be only unknown and not tier 4 as well?

Tier 4 is the lower limit of his power. The "At Least" is used when the full scope of a character's abilities aren't known.

The "Atleast 4-A" is there to represent is most impressive feats (which is the only feat this Superman has). Which means he is atleast Tier 4, and could possibly higher, but since Superman Prime is literally featless, we have no idea whats his full potential of his powers.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
iirc the strongest superman without weapons written by a DC author is superboy prime at his peak
Time trapper too since thats superboy when he's older lml

TheMightyRegulator said:
@TLT1 sorry if I misunderstood you but are you suggesting we powerscale from Superboy?
no i am not lol

this superman ---> SPOM was released well before superboy prime's 3-A version

what i mean is, the strongest superman without using any additional weapons is superboy prime's 3-A version

Back