• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (post flashpoint) vs Toriko

Superman, for a few reasons. First, he is More intelligent, he is going to be able to analyze and figure out his opponent quicker. Second, this version of Superman has some crazy endurance, having benched the weight of the planet for five days with no access to yellow sunlight and flew across half the universe in two months, so I can see an argument for him outlasting his opponent. Third, microscopic heat vision and absolute zero freeze breath. Fourth, if the fight lasts two long, and Toriko gets too close, Superclass is going to produce at least enough power to knock Toriko out. Fifth? Well, this one I'm not too sure of, as I am not as familiar with Toriko as I am Superman, but can Toriko breath in space? Cause Superman will, if pushed, take the fight there as he did with Doomsday. That's all I got for now. Look forward to more input.

^Well, I'm just giving some Toriko input here (though I'm not sure if this is enough to give the win to Toriko)

With Devil Sense, Toriko will know everything about his opponent at the start of the battle, while Superman will need to spend some time on it./Food Immersion allows Toriko to store months worth energy and he spent a month in Neo's Back Channel without major implicances. So if we are talking about stamina, I think I give that point to Superman (he has better feats)./A side effect of Devil Sense is drain lots of stamina from his opponent, almost like sucking his soul. Besides, if sometime in battle Toriko uses his Mugen Kugi Punch, Supes will have a way harder time dealing with Toriko onwards. Toriko has some level of precognition too. Here, both seems to have some nice techniques./If the fight last too long, Toriko will become more and more cappable of defeating someone, because of his privileged adaptability./He can survive in vaccum, but only for short spans of time.

My veredict.... a really badass fight.

Back