• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (Post Crisis) vs Black Organization (Detective Conan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have anything on Detective Conan (I think) so I don't know. It is highly likely to be a stomp though.

I mean we don't have any profiles on Detective Conan, so we don't know what they can do. And aren't people in Detective Conan just normal human? I don't see how they can stand against him. Check his profile out.

KuuIchigo said:
I mean we don't have any profiles on Detective Conan, so we don't know what they can do. And aren't people in Detective Conan just normal human? I don't see how they can stand against him. Check his profile out.
I Know because I Read Fictional Characters.

I Know how would Black Organization kill Superman?

They will know His weakness?

So, Then. Batman is Normal Human but He fights Superman!

Super Mubarak Alkhater said:
KuuIchigo said:
We don't have anything on Detective Conan (I think) so I don't know. It is highly likely to be a stomp though.
What Do you mean?
It's superman vs a bunch of regular humans with regular human weapons... how would that not be a stomp? Superman speedblitzes, is too durable to be harmed by them outside of kyrptonite that they don't have and wouldn't be fast enough to make use of anyway, and superman could just destroy the earth if bloodlusted since he would survive just fine and they wouldn't.

So a physical battle is out of the question. Maybe if the argument is for some other kind of fight, like superman trying to investigate the black organization and them trying to stay hidden.

Batman would lose instantly against Superman if he were serious. Batman only wins if the author wants him too. But really, he would die to Superman looking at him.

Thesworddancer said:
Super Mubarak Alkhater said:
KuuIchigo said:
What Do you mean?
It's superman vs a bunch of regular humans with regular human weapons... how would that not be a stomp? Superman speedblitzes, is too durable to be harmed by them outside of kyrptonite that they don't have and wouldn't be fast enough to make use of anyway, and superman could just destroy the earth if bloodlusted since he would survive just fine and they wouldn't.

So a physical battle is out of the question. Maybe if the argument is for some other kind of fight, like superman trying to investigate the black organization and them trying to stay hidden.
OK. Batman is Normal Human but He fights Superman!

He know His weakness!

KuuIchigo said:
Batman would lose instantly against Superman if he were serious. Batman only wins if the author wants him too. But really, he would die to Superman looking at him.
Yes, You're right because Batman is Normal Human.

KuuIchigo said:
Yes, The Characters of Detective Conan are Normal Humans just like Batman.

The Black Organization are Normal Humans but I see Superman Will Fights Them!

Anyway, this should be closed since we don't even have profiles on Detective Conan. It's also a stomp.

Mubarak, since you are new, you should try to read the profiles before making a verse match. And did you read the rules on your message wall? You should really check it out.

KuuIchigo said:
Anyway, this should be closed since we don't even have profiles on Detective Conan. It's also a stomp.
Mubarak, since you are new, you should try to read the profiles before making a verse match. And did you read the rules on your message wall? You should really check it out.
What is stomp?

KuuIchigo said:
Here's The Abilities of The Black Organization from Detective Conan/Case Closed:

Criminal techniques: The Black Organization conducts its crimes in ways that are difficult to trace back to them. Handguns and sniping, fire and bombs, and poisons seem to be their preferred techniques. Sometimes the organization attempts to disguise their murders as accidents or suicides. To this end, APTX 4869 was deployed as a poison because it is forensically difficult to detect. If they are unable to disguise a murder as something else, they will usually attempt to destroy any evidence using fire or explosives to make it difficult to investigate. Sometimes they will time their crimes so the blame will fall on another party instead, confusing the investigation. If a meeting place or asset of their is compromised, the Black Organization typically thoroughly destroys it before it can be investigated properly. Their supplies of explosives and firearms are very extensive.

Individually: the organization's higher ranking members are typically intelligent and often multitalented. So far, at least all senior members are shown to carry guns and wear body armor under their clothing when out. Many agents, even those outside the assassination divisions, are skilled at using firearms. Disguise is a particularly common skill. Both Gin and Vermouth were shown to be resistant to Conan's tranquilizer needle, and knockout gas, and subsequently both readily shot themselves in order to continue to stay awake. This may show that they have trained themselves to resist knockout effects to prevent capture and cope with pain.

Investigative Ability: The Black Organization has a remarkable amount of resources for a criminal group, more than any other opponent of Conan's shown so far. Their financial resources, technology, and manpower seems to be on par with or even superior to the that of the FBI investigation team sent to Japan to investigate them, but less than the Japanese police. The Black Organization has enough manpower at their disposal to thoroughly monitor and investigate even minor threats or to observe all the avenues of entry to a crowded meeting place in the middle of a city. However, the organization is nowhere close to omniscient; Shinichi, who is supposed to be dead, was able to participate in several public cases that were successfully hushed up by the police, and leave the country with his passport without detection.

Gadgets: The Black Organization is technologically sophisticated and their equipment rivals even that of the infiltrating FBI. In the manga they have access to a wide variety of firearms and ammunition, vehicles, theatrical supplies, and large amounts of various explosives. Bourbon and Vermouth even planned to use a helicopter as part of one of their plans. The Black Organization's arsenal also includes various specialized gadgets.

Having a hard time taking this thread seriously.

How are the BO supposed to harm superman in any way? He's too fast for them to hit and they also don't have the damage to hurt him at all.

Also, how does it make sense to put a whole organization with an undetermined amount of numbers into a vs matchup in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back