• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman Overhauling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sealing: Superman resisted the effect of the Source Wall, which seals even the Highfather, Darkseid, and Perpetua. | Superman/Batman vol 1 #42

Supeman was only able to leave the Source when Batman used Highfather's staff.

Magma Manipulation: Superman punched the ground in Smallville, making magma come out of the ground straight from Hell. | Superman Vol 1 #666 October 2007

Superman only punched the ground with enough strength for the magma to come in the surface. Also, almost the entire issue is a dream.

What, if anything, has actually been accepted here?

If Firestorm accepted anything, that can probably be applied,

I suppose that the abilities that Firestorm accepted can be applied, yes.

Wait. Attack reflection and resistance to petrification seem too specific to get listed.

I agree with most of the Enhanced Senses addition except for the one involving Hyperspace, Zatanna's astral form, and the Black Racer.

No idea about Absorption or Antimatter Manipulation, Portal Creation or BFR but they're probably not valid either.

There is no such thing as Cosmic Manipulation on this wiki so it would just be Explosion Manipulation instead?

The aura thing seems fine and so is the additions for information analysis.

Radiation and Invisibility are ok to me. Not sure about Deconstruction, I heard it was something else but I can't remember what.

Not sure about resistance to magic, quantum, text manipulation, and anything involving Superman Blue.

Resistance to ice is a definite, so is gravity, darkness, disease, hellfire, perception, and transmutation.

I also agree with resistance to chaos, precog/info analysis, information, and sound, but my mind could be changed about these.

We are waiting for Firestorm.

You can also ask Eficiente to comment here again,

You can ask Eficiente and Firestorm to comment here again if you wish.

I suppose so, although it does seem fairly redundant.

I suppose that it wouldn't hurt with such a key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back